Storms of Life

I pushed Junmyeon away and slapped him. Junmyeon became angry, he slapped me very hard. I fell to the floor. Junmyeon grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bed forcibly. Junmyeon kissed me forcibly while inserting his one hand under my skirt, trying to take off my panty.

Suddenly someone knocked the door. I wanted to scream for help but Junmyeon locked my lips with his lustful kiss. My cellphone suddenly rang but I couldn't answer it. I believed it was Minseok who knocking the door and calling my cellphone because I didn't open the door for him.

My cellphone stopped ringing and the sound of knocking door was gone. Junmyeon stopped kissing me, he tore my party dress because he had trouble taking off my panty. My chest and my thighs were revealed. Junmyeon began kissing my upper body while stroking my thigh lustfully. I hit Junmyeon, but he caught my hands and pressed it to the bed.

I had no more energy to fight Junmyeon, so I started to cry. I begged Junmyeon, "Please stop... Please don't do this to me... Please..." Junmyeon looked at me and said with a smile, "Don't worry... I will make tonight unforgettable for you." Junmyeon kissed my thigh then took off my panty. When Junmyeon was about to unzip his pants, suddenly the door opened from outside using a duplicate key from the hotel.

Minseok came in and he was shocked seeing me on the bed with a torn party dress, my chest and my thighs were revealed, my panty was on the floor and my cheek was red because of Junmyeon's slap. Minseok became angry, he approached Junmyeon and punched Junmyeon then choked Junmyeon.

While being choked by Minseok, Junmyeon tried to reach for something and he managed to grab the bed lamp, then he hit Minseok's head very hard twice. Blood dripped down from Minseok's head, wetting Minseok's face. Junmyeon pushed Minseok. Minseok's head bumped into the corner of the bedside table before he fell to the floor and lost consciousness. I screamed out loud, "Minseok oppa!!!"

Junmyeon grabbed all his clothes from the floor and escaped from hotel room immediately. I called ambulance for Minseok. Minseok died on his way to the hospital. I fainted because of shock.

When I regained my consciousness a few hours later, I found myself lying in bed at the hospital. Sehun was holding my hand while sleeping on the chair near my bed with his head lying on the edge of my bed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sehun and I went to Minseok's funeral. Minseok's mom approached me and hit me while saying with tears, "How dare you come here?... You are the cause of what happened... Give me back our Minseokkie..." I couldn't do anything to comfort Minseok's mom, I just let her hit me all she wanted.

"Everything is a mistake... We shouldn't have let our Minseokkie be with you... You brought bad luck for our Minseokkie," Minseok's mom said while crying and hitting me. Sehun grabbed Minseok's mom's hand, stopping her from hitting me. Sehun said, "Please stop it... My noona is just like you, she also feels a great loss." I was as sad as Minseok's mom but I couldn't cry because there were no more tears to shed, all my tears had dried up already.

Sehun took me home and accompanied me in my bedroom until I fell to sleep. When I woke up at night, I went to the bathroom and took off all my clothes. I turned on the shower and I rubbed my whole body with bath soap over and over again until all bath soap were used up, then I sat while hugging knees on the bathroom floor under the shower for hours. I felt disgusted with my own body after what Junmyeon did to me.

"Noona, please open the door," Sehun said from outside the bathroom. Sehun knocked the door repeatedly but I ignored him. Sehun broke the door and got into the bathroom. Seeing me naked, Sehun closed his eyes immediately and said, "Noona, please come out. You will be sick if you stay here like this." I ignored Sehun.