Trials of Life

I dropped my college book because of shock and when the book knocked the table, Sehun and Mina also students who were sitting close to me turned to see me. I left the canteen immediately.

I couldn't stop thinking about Sehun liking Soobin when I was on my way to my college. A car grazed me as I walked from the bus stop to my college and I fell to the ground.

Junmyeon came out from the car, he approached me and asked worriedly, "Are you okay?" I nodded while dusting my pants. Junmyeon helped me pick up my dropped college books. "I'm really sorry," Junmyeon said with regrets. "It's okay," I said.

Junmyeon smiled and said, "Tell me where you are going, I will drive you." I smiled and replied, "No need, my college is near." "What a coincidence! I am about going there too. Let's go together," said Junmyeon. I couldn't refuse Junmyeon's offer because he insisted to drive me to college.

10 hours later.

I was surprised to see Sehun waiting for me in the living room when I came home from Antares cafe. "It's only a misunderstanding... Soobin noona isn't the girl I like, I just mentioned her name spontaneously," Sehun said abruptly when he saw me. I stared at Sehun and asked, "Then who is the girl you like?" Sehun looked away to avoid my stare, then he answered doubtfully, "It's..."

"Okay, you don't need to answer me," I said when I saw Sehun didn't seem to want to answer

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Okay, you don't need to answer me," I said when I saw Sehun didn't seem to want to answer. I left Sehun to take a bath and went to bed early because of tired.

Sehun came into my bedroom and went straight to sleep next to me. When I almost fell to sleep, I suddenly heard the sound of rain. Sehun shifted closer to embrace me from behind and said in low voice, "It's raining outside." I replied with tired voice, "I know..."

Sehun smelled my hair and said in half whisper, "I love the smell of noona's shampoo." I replied with almost inaudible voice, "I know..." Before I fell asleep, I heard Sehun's voice faintly saying, "I like noona."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 weeks before middle school final exams, Soobin asked me to have a double date again, but I refused her because I had to help Sehun study for his final exams. I tutored Sehun on Saturday night and Sunday so I told Kris that I couldn't go out for a date in the meantime.

Kris offered his help, so I asked him to tutor Sehun when he had no performance at cafe. Soobin also took Junmyeon to my house to tutor Sehun 3 times in a week when Kris wasn't able to tutor Sehun.

I was happy when Sehun managed to graduate from middle school. To celebrate Sehun's graduation, I treated Soobin, Junmyeon and Kris to dinner at Antares cafe to show my gratitude because they had helped Sehun in studying. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Spring had come, Sehun entered high school and I started my second year in college. Apparently Junmyeon was 1 year younger than Soobin and me, he attended the same college as me as a first-year college student and he also majored economics. I had just found out that he came to my college at that time just to register, when his car grazed me.

Falling 4 U [EXO X OC]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें