Christmas Eve

Sehun approached me and sat on the ground next to me. He leaned my head to his shoulder without saying anything. He let me cry on his shoulder and I kept crying until I had no tear to shed anymore.

Sehun carried me to my bedroom in a bridal style, then he laid me on my bed. He covered my body with my blanket and turned off the light for me, then he left me alone.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I really didn't want to do anything because my heart was still hurt so bad, but I couldn't let myself drown in my sadness because I had responsibility. I forced myself to get up from my bed and walked to the kitchen to prepare food for Sehun. I made kimbap again and when I cut the kimbap, I accidentally cut my finger and I screamed in pain, "Aa!"

Sehun ran to me and asked, "Noona, what's wrong?" "Nothing, I just cut my finger accidentally," I replied while sighing in pain. Sehun took my bleeding finger and inserted it into his mouth to suck its blood. Sehun took a band-aid from first aid box then stuck it to my hurt finger. "Thank you," I said.

Suddenly tears ran down my face without me realizing it. Sehun asked worriedly, "Does it really hurt?" I nodded, then I cried. Sehun asked, "Do you want me to take you to the doctor?" I replied Sehun while crying, "It isn't my finger that is hurt but it's my heart." Sehun stared at me sadly and asked, "What can I do to make your pain go away?" I didn't answer Sehun, I only cried. Sehun hugged me and patted my back gently to calm me.

"You better go to school now. Noona will get ready for work," I said when I had calmed down. Sehun released his hug, then he left for school.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Soobin and I always spent time together on weekends because we were both single again. Sometimes Soobin came to my house to spend weekend with me and Sehun. Sometimes I went to Soobin's house and spent weekend with her by doing silly things. Sehun never wanted to go with me to Soobin's house, he preferred to be alone at home.

Chanyeol always asked me to join his cooking class whenever we met at office cafeteria, but I kept telling him that the time was not right. Apparently Chanyeol often came to my office cafeteria because his mom opened a food stall there and he came for eating foods from his mom's stall for free.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

9 months later.

"Merry Christmas," I greeted all my co-workers that I past by as I walked leaving my office. I was startled when I saw Sehun waiting for me in office lobby. I asked, "Sehun-ah, what are you doing here?" "I came to pick you up," Sehun replied.

Suddenly my cellphone rang and I picked up the call, "Hello Soobin-ah, I just finished working and

Suddenly my cellphone rang and I picked up the call, "Hello Soobin-ah, I just finished working and..." Suddenly my cellphone was seized by Sehun, he hung up the call and turned off my cellphone. "Why did you do that? Soobin will be mad at me if I hang up her call like that," I said. Sehun grabbed my hand and dragged me to walk with him.