Missing You

Jongdae came inside the bedroom, he said with a smile, "I'm glad you are awake now." I quickly pulled the blanket to cover my body tightly with fear. Jongdae stepped back while raising his both hands to surrender, he said, "Please don't be afraid of me... I'm not a bad guy." 

I asked in fear, "Then why you kidnapped me?" "This is only a misunderstanding... It wasn't me who tried to kidnap you... I was on my way to the bus stop and I saw you being kidnapped, so I yelled at the guy who tried to kidnap you, he ran away when he saw me. I didn't know where you lived so I brought you here," Jongdae explained.

Jongdae said, "Please excuse me, I only wanna get my pillow because I can't sleep without pillow... You can sleep here, I will sleep in the living room... Please go back to sleep again, now is only 3 AM. I will take you home tomorrow morning." "Sorry for thinking bad of you, Kim Jongdae-ssi," I said, feeling bad. Jongdae smiled and said, "Just call me Jongdae." Jongdae took one pillow and left me alone, he went to the living room to sleep on the couch.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 days later.

I was almost kidnapped again when I left Soobin's house in the morning. I quickly took out the pepper spray given by Soobin and sprayed it into the eyes of the guy who was trying to kidnap me. I took off the guy's mask and it turned out that the guy was Junmyeon. Junmyeon ran away after his face was revealed.

I called Jongdae and told him that I was willing to be a witness. Jongdae asked me to stay with him for my safety. Soobin agreed with Jongdae because she thought Jongdae could protect me 24/7, so I stayed with Jongdae. I slept in Jongdae's bedroom while Jongdae slept on the couch in the living room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 months later.

I had spent my days by working at Soobin's dad's company and going back and forth to the court. Everything went smoothly with Minseok's case because all the evidence began to refer to Junmyeon. I braved myself and threw away all my shame to reveal what had happened to me in the hotel room to everyone in the courtroom as a witness. I also revealed that Junmyeon had tried to kidnap me.

In the end, Junmyeon was sentenced to 15 years in prison because the judge decided that Jumyeon was guilty of murder, attempted rape and attempted kidnapping. Minseok's parents seemed satisfied with the Judge's decision even though I could still see the sadness in their eyes because of losing their beloved son.

I went to cemetery to visit Minseok's grave. I told Minsoek the court decision and I apologized to Minseok for what had happened. I asked Minseok to forgive me. I cried at Minseok's grave, remembering all the happy moments we spent together. Had all of this not happened, Minseok and I would have been happily married, that was what I believed.

I moved back to my house. Once in a while, Soobin and Kyungsoo or Baekhyun and Chanyeol or Jongdae would come to visit me to cheer me up. For the first time in my life, I felt so lonely. When I sat on the couch, I could see Sehun sitting on the couch while watching TV, then he disappeared. When I was eating in the kitchen, I could see Sehun eating his meal while looking at me, then he disappeared. Suddenly I missed Sehun very much.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I went to the prison to visit Sehun. I met a girl who also wanted to visit Sehun. The prison guard told me that Sehun refused to see me but Sehun was willing to see the girl. When I was about to leave, I met Lay, we only exchanged greetings with a smile before I left.

I assumed that Sehun already had a girlfriend and he needed his girlfriend more than he needed me, his older sister. I had always told Sehun to stop liking me all this time, but when Sehun really did, why did I feel sad?