Fall in Love Again

Sehun said, "I'm not a pervert, it's noona who touched my..." I quickly silenced Sehun's mouth with my hand, stopping him from talking, before he finished his words. I said nervously, "You... You... You must have had a dirty mind... If not... Wh... Why it became big like that?" My face turned red because of embarrassed. Sehun removed my hand from his mouth and said, "It's only natural that it grows big in the morning." "Of course I know it! I'm just shocked because I never touched it before," I grumbled in my heart.

I was lucky because the summer vacation with Sehun's friends was only for 2 days and 1 night. We all returned home in the afternoon, so I didn't need to spend another night by sharing a bed with Sehun.

I went straight into my bedroom as soon as Sehun and I arrived home. I didn't dare to stare at Sehun for a few days because of awkward. I tried to avoid Sehun's stare by looking away when we were together.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

7 months later.

I had graduated from college and Soobin's dad gave me position in his company as a supervisor of marketing department, meanwhile Sehun was a second-year college student.

Soobin participated in a photography competition sponsored by famous magazine. She asked Sehun and Chanyeol to be her models again, she also asked Sehun if he could bring his college friends to be her models too. Sehun asked Tao and Jongin to come but only Jongin came.

Soobin won the competition and got a cash prize and promotion for her photo studio in the next issue of the magazine

Soobin won the competition and got a cash prize and promotion for her photo studio in the next issue of the magazine. After appearing as Soobin's models in photography competition, Sehun and Jongin were asked to be models for Grazia magazine. Since then, some girls started approaching Jongin and Sehun at college.

 Since then, some girls started approaching Jongin and Sehun at college

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

My female co-worker asked, "Han Yuri-ssi, are you free this Saturday night?" I nodded with a smile, then I asked, "Why?" "I have bought these tickets to watch a musical show this Saturday with my husband, but my parents in law will come this Saturday, so I can't go... Take someone with you and go watch it, it's really good, I guarantee you will like it," said my female co-worker. "Thank you," I said with a smile while receiving the tickets.