Accidental Kiss

Sehun and I didn't talk to each other for 2 weeks. We had breakfast quietly. Sehun always came home late at night everyday to avoid me.

"You don't look happy lately," Minseok said when he walked me home after parking his car in front of the alley of my house. "Sehun is still mad at me," I replied. Minseok said with a smile, "I can understand how he feels. You are the only family member he has, and now suddenly you're getting married. Of course he will feel a little upset because your love and attention to him will be divided for me too... Do you want me to help you so you two can make up?" I only smiled at Minseok.

Minseok stayed at my house until Sehun came home from Chanyeol's cafe. I saw Minseok talking with Sehun. I didn't want to interrupt them so I went to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 weeks later.

When I was going to work, I saw the mark on the calendar in the living room. I walked out of my house while thinking, "What special day is today? " Minseok who had been waiting for me in front of my house, greeted me, "Morning." "Morning oppa," I replied Minseok with a smile.

"O! Isn't that Sehun?" Minseok said when he was driving. I was surprised when I saw Sehun coming out from the flower shop with a bouquet of red roses in his hand. Minseok asked, "Does Sehun already have a girlfriend?" "I... Think so," I replied doubtfully. I lost in my thoughts, "Maybe Sehun really has a girlfriend now... Maybe he isn't avoiding me... Maybe he is just busy with his girlfriend... Maybe that's the reason why he came home late recently."

Minseok said while smiling, "Good to know he listened to my advice." I asked, "What advice?" "I told him to get a girlfriend so he wouldn't be lonely because I would keep his noona busy with me," Minseok replied, then he laughed. I laughed too. Minseok turned to me and said with a smile, "It's good to see you laugh again."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 month later.

I called Chanyeol, asking him to prepare a surprise birthday party for Sehun at his cafe. I called Ling and Yuko, inviting them to come to Sehun's birthday party along with their boyfriends, Tao and Jongin. I also invited Soobin and Kyungsoo. I told everyone to keep it secret from Sehun.

Minseok and I went to Salty Tour cafe after work. I asked Chanyeol, "Where is Sehun?" "I told him to buy beers from the most far mini mart," Chanyeol replied with laughter. Kyungsoo said, "You better quickly go to the VIP room. Soobin and Sehun's friends have been hiding there."

Minseok and I went to the VIP room. Soobin said while laughing, "Poor Chanyeol and my Kyungsoo, they had to distract Sehun from us when we arrived here one by one earlier." I introduced Minseok to Soobin, Tao, Ling, Jongin and Yuko. Everyone congratulated me when they heard I would get married with Minseok next year.

Chanyeol called me by phone to tell me that Sehun was on his way to the VIP room bringing 20 cans of beer. Soobin held Sehun's birthday cake, Yuko and Ling quickly lit the candles.

Once Sehun came in, we all surprised Sehun by singing a happy birthday song while clapping hands. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol also joined us to sing a happy birthday song for Sehun. Sehun looked very happy. He made a wish then blew the candles. Everyone shouted happily, "Happy birthday Sehun!!" Sehun said happily, "Thank you everyone!"

I wrapped the red scarf I had just bought around Sehun's neck, I said with a smile, "Happy 20th birthday, Sehun-ah. Noona wishes you always be happy." Sehun smiled and said, "Thank you, noona." Soobin gave Sehun a birthday present while saying with a wide smile, "Happy birthday, our Sehunnie!" Sehun smiled and said, "Thank you Soobin noona." Others also gave Sehun a birthday present. Chanyeol chuckled and said to Sehun, "Now you can drink beer because you are legal now." Sehun chuckled shyly.