Chapter 6- My Heroes

first off, thank you for you for 250+ reads! That is awesome and I never thought anyone would actually read my story!

Sorry I haven't been updating as regularly as I would like to, But school has my ass right now. 

BUT that's besides the point! If you are enjoying this fic, please leave a comment (I love reading them) or if you really like it, let me know by leaving a vote! It really motivates me to procrastinate my school work and work on this instead!

Alright! On to the story!

~~~

"Just fuck up the top three UA students, Single Handed."

Todoroki's POV (Hah, bet you didn't expect that one, yeet)

His smile. I remember it all those years ago. When he smiled he could light up anyone's day, even the most stubborn persons... like Bakugo. I remember after he went missing I wanted nothing more than to see him smile again. Anyone in class 1-A and even some 1-B students would give anything to see him again. When he would smile you could see his cheeks grow a little rosier, and his nose wrinkle slightly. He almost always seemed to be beaming. His freckled cheeks would force his green eyes closed. He would make you forget everything.

I got my wish. Right now, I'm getting to see him smile again.

This is not what I wanted.

This smile is not the one that belonged to Izuku Midoriya. On this strangers face, Is a fake smiled plastered on like a messy finger painting made by a child. His eyes are open and staring directly at us. His pupils are dilated and I can hardly see the green of them. I see his chest rising and falling, with his body bent into a position ready to attack. His smile is so wide it almost seems that I can see every tooth in his mouth. His lips curl are pulled back, baring his insane expression at us with a harsh brutality. His head is tilted to the side and his eyes are crinkled by his freckled cheeks.

So... Familiar.

It's messing with my head, but I can focus. He wouldn't hurt us, but I'm still ready for anything.

After all, Wasn't it you who taught me that Izuku?

No one's POV

The last words hung in the air, making it thick and tense. No one spoke, and no one moved. It was a waiting game. The first person to move and speak was Midoriya.

He sighed and stood up straight, adjusting his black gloves. He sheathed his knife and his smile faded from his face as he closed his eyes completely.

His eyes snapped open, they almost appeared to be glowing. "You're all so tense. Loosen up a bit, would you? I was only looking for some fun. If even the top three UA students can't entertain me, what am I to do? How the hell am I supposed to survive this boring world filled with all you simple minded people!" His voice is harsh and brutal much like his previous expression.

He saw the glimmer of fear in their eyes and his face softened and he took a step forward, palms of his hands facing upwards.

"Hey, You know I'd never hurt you guys right?" He said softly. Everyone dropped their defensive stances as tears formed in the green haired boys eyes.  "I-I'm sorry. I've really missed you three,"

He chuckled softly to himself before wiping the escaped tears from the corners of his eyes.

"I always was a crybaby wasn't I? Cried when I was happy, sad, or mad. Don't you all remember?" His tone was pleading, begging even, for his three friends to remember him.

"Yeah." Bakugo, Surprisingly said. "You always cried about everything Deku." Bakugo didn't talk to Midoriya in the harsh manner that he used to. This was soft and forgiving, it even made Kirishima shudder.