The End Part 2

Surprise everyone ;)

~~~

The scarred villain looked at him, malice dancing around in his eyes.

"Deku." He said grimly, Izuku could feel his throat bob as he forced a smile.

"Pleasant surprise seeing you here!" The green haired villain responded. "What are you-"

"Cut the shit." Dabi interrupted. "Let us out of here, or else."

Midoriya crossed his arms. "Or else what? What're you gonna do to me? Kill me sooner than we'd already die? Makes sense."

A new voice spoke up. "Deku-Kun, why are you with the hero brats?"

Izuku turned and saw Himiko Toga looking at him with curious gold eyes, burning with passion. The three heroes shifted uncomfortably, under her gaze.

Izuku shrugged. "I'm not quite sure. But if we want out, I guess we have to work with them."

Both villains made a face.

"Work with them?" Dabi said in disgust. "You've lost it."

"I'll check the lost and found later for it, right now, I've changed my mind. We shouldn't do this." Midoriya hissed. Toga eyed the heroes suspiciously.

"They try anything funny, and I'll make a feast out of those delicious vessels." She threatened with hunger in her gaze. It felt as if she was staring right through their clothes. It made them feel horrible uncomfortable and exposed, like they needed to cover themselves. But no one moved.

"We'll get on with it!" Dabi snapped at the green haired boy. "I don't want to die in this stupid place!"

"Alright alright! I'm going! Fucking chill." The villain walked over to the ticking bomb and punched in the familiar code.

Beep

Izuku blinked and typed something else in.

Beep

At this point, they watched the color drain from his face as his expression fell.

Incorrect password. You have one more try.

Everyone stared at him.

"You're... please tell me you're messing with us?" Kirishima spoke up, eyes gleaming with fear. The green haired villain turned to them, with a face that read horror.

He wasn't.

"I... I don't understand." He breathed out. "I set the code. I couldn't have forgotten! It's impossible..."

"YOU BETTER BE KIDDING YOU STUPID FUCKER!" Dabi screamed, walking towards Deku. The scarred villain grabbed the shorter boys neck and lifted him up. Izuku choked and thrashed in his grip.

"If you're not fucking with me... I'll snap your goddamn neck." Dabi hissed lowly.

"Let him go Dabi! He's the only one who knows the code!" Toga yelled.

"Don't you get it?!" Dabi threw Midoriya to the ground. "He's messing with us! He knows the fucking code alright... he wants us to stay in here. He types it in wrong one more time, and it's game over. We're all dead. This is all part of his plan!"

Silence.

"You're... you're wrong." They all turned to see Izuku on the ground, rubbing his neck. "I'm not doing that. This isn't fun anymore. It's boring. I want to move on with my life. I've changed."

"Bullshit!" Dabi snapped.

"No shit." Midoriya said blinking. "I wish there was."

~~~