Chapter 17- Psychopath

Bakugo's phone rang as he had Todoroki on the phone.

"Hello?"

"Get your ass back here."

"What? What's going on? Did the police scanner say anything?"

"No it didn't."

"Then why-"

"He's laying on Kirishima's bed, cuffed by himself."

"What the fuck?!"

"Yeah he's just sitting there. He climbed through the window and hand cuffed himself."

"Are you messing with me?! This isn't fucking funny-"

"No I'm not messing with-"

"HI TODOROKI-KUN! Please come back so they'll uncuff me!" Midoriya yells.

"SHUT UP!" Bakugo yells back. "WE AREN'T UNCUFFING YOU!"

...

"...I'm on my way."

"Good."

And with that Bakugo hung up the phone and turned back to the green haired boy.

~~~

*With Todoroki*

The silenced phone hung at his phone as he tilted his head back.

"Shoto? What's the matter? You sounded distressed..."

Todoroki turned around and faced the white haired women sitting by the window.

"I'm fine mom. Just some things with a school project I have to deal with right now." The lie slips so easily, it's sickening. "I'm sorry I have to cut my visit short."

The women blinked and tilted her head. "That's fine, but there was a lot of yelling-"

"That was only Bakugo. He yells a lot anyways." Shoto could still see the concern in his mothers tired eyes. The grayness only growing darker with worry for her youngest son. "Mom, I'm fine. I promise. Just school."

"Just school?"

"Just school."

The women grinned and then looked down at her folded hands.

"You'll let me know when you're planning on visiting again, yeah?"

"Of course." Shoto said softly. "You'll be the first to know."

The white haired women looked at her son with a content smile and brought her n=hand up and gave a small wave.

"In that case, good luck. I'll see you soon Shoto."

"Bye mom." And with that he turned and left quietly out of the room. As soon as his feet hit the hallway though, he began sprinting. He pushed past people, apologizing as he ran into them and ran all teh way back to the dorms, where his next issue awaited him.

~~~

"So you expect us to believe you decided to turn yourself in?" Bakugo snapped with his arms crossed.

Midoriya sighed. "No, I don't because that is not what I'm doing."

"What?"

"I'm not turning myself in dumb ass. I just needed some help." Izuku snapped right back. For some reason, the two were already making his patience grow thin.

"I could call the police!"

"Cool, and I'll just let the police know all the information you've with held form them, including the police scanner you have." Bakugo's eyes widened. "Oh please, of course I know about that. How dumb do you think I am?"