TIK TOK WTF (And I'm sorry)

WHOEVER MADE THE BAKUGO CHALLENGE ON TIK TOK IM COMING FOR YOU! (I'm kidding... Maybe)

Most the people who did it don't even know who he issssss, ahhhhhhhh. 

My explosive boy has been tainted at the hands of tik tok god help us.

I mean, I really like the audio. It's stuck in my fucking head so badly. I just keep hearing "Oi Oi Oi." Over and over again.

Most of them are pretty 'good' but I just thought I'd leave this here for you all... As a sorry for not updating?

Yeah this is a shitty ass apology.

I PROMISE I'M WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER I'M SORRY EVERYONE!

So enjoy the sweet audio of the Bakugo challenge while I work on the next chapter. 

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF IT CUZ IDFK WHAT TO THINK

Another thing: Guys why is Steve the most popular character in the book. You know what... I'm adding a tag. I'm tagging Steve. The amount of comments I've gotten about Steve (I love them all btw) is crazy. You guys are so fucking funny, I physically can't. So Steve is amazing and we can all agree on that.

Thank you all for your beautiful comments and loving support! You all are so sweet and that's why I love the BNHA fandom! ILY all!

~Rin

(I don't own the video. All rights go to the creator of the video and the tik toks)