My entire existence is a crisis

Some nice existential crisis inducing thoughts for you all. It's because I care really.

***

Do any of you ever want to be able to draw but then try to draw and physically can't draw? I love drawing but what comes out of my hand is like "I'm sorry this was supposed to be a person?" I'm trying to make a new profile picture because mine right now is emo (Not that I'm not ;-;) If any of you can draw, Hmu and teach your desperate author how to art.

***

Does anyone else hate English? Just me? K.

***

Why is there a fruit called a grapefruit when there is already a fruit called a grape? What did we accomplish here? This confuses me so much and I'm afraid I'm going to go to a restaurant and ask for grape fruit but actually mean the little purple round ones, and get a satanic fruit of bitter and pink. But lucky for me, eating places don't serve grapes or grapefruit usually... but just to be sure I'll never ask for grapes. 

***

Fun fact: instead of looking up into the sky you're actually gazing down into the infinate cosmic abyss to which has no end, with only the acceleration due to the pull of gravity holding you on the surface of the earth (Which is 9.8 m/s on earth).

Related to that ^ if you were to go to Jupiter where the pull of gravty is 24.79 m/s it would probably kill you? Your weight would change so drastically that your muscles would shred and not be able to support your own head because it would be so heavy. Even if you did survive you wouldn't be able to move. So if you weigh 45.3kg on earth (Roughly 100lbs) you would weigh 114.7 kg which is approximately 252.87 lbs! (I did all that math in my head using the equations of Weight = M x G and knowing the acceleration due to force and gravty on earth and jupiter. 

Person who sits next to me in science and reads my stories please don't kill me. They literally almost slap me whenever I start rambling about this shit yelling "I DON'T CARE"... You know who you are.

***

The present doesn't exist. As soon as something happens it's automatically over and becomes the past. The present will physically never exist. Me writing THIS word is in the past.

You reading that last sentence is the past.

You will never experience the present.

***

Is sand called sand because it's between the sea and the land?

***

...

...

...

You are now aware of your own breathing and every inch of clothing on your body

***

Hope you all have a nice day/night! This is literally every thing I've been thinking about for the past hour. Please send help.

Someone needs to take away my internet.

The new chapter will be out soon.

Love you all <3

~(A very sleepy) Rin