Chapter 25- Dead Part 3

No one could move. No one could breathe. No villain, no hero, no child, no one. The air was stiff.

Never before had then been so close to death and could't stop it. No pros to call, No teachers to ask for help. Lost.

The panic was suffocating. Like someone was grabbing their necks and just... strangling them. Painfully. Todoroki was the first to act. He stood before everyone and called out to them.

"Guys!" He yelled out, and suddenly eyes were drawn to him. A lot of people were staring. He took a shaky breath and then spoke out to villains and heroes a like. "Listen, No one here wants to die. I know that. So... Why are we giving up? Why are you mourning over your corpses that haven't even become? We can stop Deku. We can live on to see another day."

People stared at him waiting for guidance. "Alright, listen up. The bomb is with him. It has to be, right? On the roof?" He looks at the villains who shrugged and didn't really cooperate. Todoroki sighed "Okay then, I guess we should send only a couple people. Which will be me Bakugo and Kirishima. Don't ask why, we just... have reasons."

Everyone looked skeptical. Uraraka was the one who voiced it. "And what do we do?" She asked while crossing her arms. 

Todo looked at the force field. "Try and find a way out of here. Work together. There has to be an override or something. It can't just be a one and done. Deku is too smart for that." Everyone wanted to question how he knew so much but... they couldn't. Time was short, the clock was ticking. "And care for Shinso. He needs medical attention, but anyone do the best you can."

All the students of UA complied and slowly, the three selected boys started to walk away from the group.

"Wait!" A voice called. The big three turned around and saw a little boy, the one who had held the bomb. "Please... I want to help save Deku! He's not all that bad... please..." The young boy pleaded. He couldn't have been any older than 8 or 9.

Bakugo had a clear no one his face and Kirishima had a sympathetic look. Todoroki walked towards the boy slowly. 

"We can't let you. He's dangerous." He said firmly. The boy made a scowl.

"What if I told you that he taught me how to handle the bomb?" The boy bargained. The three looked at each other and then knew they needed to take the boy.

"Alright fine." Todoroki said. "But you need to be careful. You're only a child after all."

The boy walked uncomfortably with them. "I'm a lot stronger than you think hero."

The way he said hero was mocking and rude. The three were suddenly unsure but followed the boy anyways. 

What they were going to attempt was dangerous.

But it was the only chance they had.

~~~
Midoriya's POV

Once upon a time in a land far away
There lived a little boy and he drank all day
Friends called him stupid and his brothers called him gay
Emptied all the bottles 'til the pain went away

I hum the familiar tune as I swing my legs on the edge of the roof, a small box cradled under my arm. I can feel the soft ticking from beneath it. It hummed in pleasure as the time slowly dwindled. So much potential energy balled up in one... anything potential urges to become kinetic. Energy can not be created nor destroyed, but amplified in certain ways to make it stronger. Simple laws of conservation of energy. Elementary stuff.

But you know what's not elementary? Creating a bubble that can withstand the blow but make a blow big enough to where it destroys everything inside. I managed to do that. I used Bakugos explosions for example. Most of them aren't strong enough to kill because of their lack of chemical components, but the blasts are huge. So how could I take a simple nitro glycerin explosion and convert it into so much more than that? First I tried going nuclear but creating small nuclear fissions that rapidly would surely end in my demise while creating it, so I scratched that idea. Nukes aren't to mess around with.