Not a chapter but a thank you

You guys... You have no idea how emotional I am right now. So I'm going to get a little personal...

Years ago, I was just some shy kid who didn't have any friends and nothing to live for. My home life was shit, my social life was shit, everything was shit. When I got into middle school i started writing for myself and a very close friend of mine alwaysjessa . These stories were OC's of mine and I never shared them anywhere. A couple years ago I made my first wattpad account, which i later deleted.

Fast forward to this September. Another very close friend of mine suggested I watch MHA. So I did and fell in love. I had been writing for a few years and loved reading fan fiction so... why not write one? It was my first time trying and I was... nervous. Then come November 11th, I release my first chapter.

I didn't write for popularity. I wrote for myself. I wanted to get better and share my words and inspire others. I remember freaking out when the book had 70 reads. I legitimately didn't think I'd get anywhere near that. I was so grateful but... confused.

It's a villain Deku book, and idea done 1000 times. So... how do I stand out? What makes my words so different. So I thought to myself how I could... surprise people. I felt so stuck but then I added the element of choosing. Sure it;s been done but not like how I write it.

I knew then that I wanted to build a community. I knew that I didn't want this to be my story. I wanted this to be our story. So I began writing down comments and slowly working their impact into the story and the characters. And... I love it. It's so much fun to read every comment and be organizing this giant thing. I've always wanted to inspire people to write so this way... I'm making people write. Or at least come up with ideas. All I'm doing, is putting them to words and adding other stuff.

At the end of the day, remember that I'm just a person. I'm just someone who is always so stuck in their head that all they can do is think the words.

And that's where the title 'It's all in your head' came from. Now I play with the idea that all these voices are in their heads like we all have. We all have voices in our heads but some are quiet and nice and others are loud and demanding. 

But the title also represents me. The words I hear are all in my head, and I've realized that.

This book has been a  way for me to cope with my very bad anxiety.

And you all... have helped me through that. I always smile when reading your private messages, or comments, and I feel so... successful. Like I've done something.

So this is me thanking you all for 100k reads. I know some may say that's nothing but to me... that's huge. It's just a number though... I only care about getting to meet all of you lovely people.

I have people who message me thanking me for inspiring them to write a book on their own. And I'm so grateful that I did that.

So thank you all for making this possible, and hearing my words and giving me yours.

When I say that you're all free to message me anytime, I mean it. I know some of you look up to me, like you've said, but I'm just a person who loves writing. Please never think of me as anything more than that. You all make this book possible because I promise you it would have ended a long time ago. And those of you who have been here since the beginning... an extra thank you. You all supported me before anyone else did.

People always thank me for replying to comments, but isn't that what us writers are supposed to do? When people never reply, sometimes I think they think they're to good for us (No shade lol), but when an author does reply... it's huge. So that's what I shooting for. A community.

Anyways, thank you all for reading and supporting me on my breaks and frantic schedules. Thank you all for commenting and messaging me. It means a lot.

And thanks again to alwaysjessa for being the person who has always supported my writing even when I wasn't good at all. Thank you for being there my dear friend <3 You deserve the shout out.

One more thing: If there are any free commissions you want to see, please give me a prompt (Short) and I'll maybe do it in my upcoming book "Rin's random writes". I just want to write random stuff lololol

That's all I have for now... 

Well, until next time everyone!

Take it easy.

~Rin