Chapter 15- Many Names

Turns out, Izuku did have a broken rib. Or two. And it hurt like a bitch but that didn't keep his malicious smile off his face, while a low life villain bandaged him.

Shigaraki was pacing in front of him mumbling to himself as Izuku hummed in pleasure.

"Where the fuck where you brat? Why won't you just tell me..."

Izuku halted his humming and tilted his head with a beaming grin. "I was of no where of your concern Shiga-san!"

Shigaraki sighed heavily and then said "Please don't tell me you sporadically killed some people..." He paused before looking at Izuku. "Again."

Izuku burst out into laughter "No, no Shiga-san! I wasn't killing people! Well except for the one you asked me too. I was with a girl!"

"A girl?! And just what were YOU doing with a GIRL?!"

Deku smiled, closing his eyes as he did so. "I believe my private affairs are in no way your business! Unless you truly want the details..."

"No. I don't. Don't mention these kinds of things to me, got that brat?"

Izuku nodded. And yet again it worked. Twist your own words into a way that you aren't lying but you are still deceiving and tricking the simplicity of the human brain. Now he doesn't suspect Izuku's real intents.

Midoriya stares down at his un-gloved, scarred hands with a fading smirk, as his memories take him once again.

~~~

Deku's POV

Truth be told, I've never told anyone why I became what I am. It's a funny story actually.

Well... A story that I won't be telling yet.

All I remember is crying as I was beaten and threatened. I cried a lot back then. I remember my true memories fraying and becoming to fuzzy for me to get a grip on the feeling attached to them. Strange strange strange. 

It's an odd feeling to be detached from what keeps you grounded. It's like you're floating with in darkness waiting for someone to grab hold of you. For me, I let the wrong person grab hold and here I am.

People tend to wonder why I do the things I do. What my drive is.

Shiga-san wnats to please his master.

Stain wanted to rid the world of the unworthy. 

I want to...

I laugh at the very thought.

What do I want? 

Power? Fame? Vengeance...

No...

I want them to feel everything I did when I was alone. I want empathy. I want them all t feel what I do inside my head. all the voices, and messages telling me "It's okay. He's just a worthless man. He means nothing to no one." Making it okay to kill him. I want them all to suffer and this is just the way! I have a plan, a grand plan...

I mustn't fail.

Failure isn't an option...

All of my life I've been there for others, but please my dear friends, tell me whos been there for me? 

Who's been there to ask if I was okay?

Iida?

No. He's to caught up in upholding his family name. guess what though? Who was there to save his ass from stain. Me. Even if it went against what I was after...