Chapter 2

A/N: WASSUP LAZY POTATOES!!! excuse me if you classify as something else. I personally am a toaster oven...

Please enjoy ;)

You stared at him, what does he mean you have to stay with them. Why can't you just go home? The thug was taken care of right? You had a lot of questions but you figured now was not the best time to ask. He looked at you and then walked over to another boy. You couldn't hear what they were saying, then again eavesdropping isn't polite. He walked back over to you and grinned. 

"Tomorrow, Felix is gonna take you to get everything you will need while you stay."

Ayyyy ya get it Stay. *Insert Felix Valley girl voice* 

You smiled back at him and he lead you through a hallway. There were doors on each side, a lot of doors. He took you to the one at the very end on the right. He opened the door and lead you inside. You looked around at the plain room. It was big. It had a window seat facing the beach, a queen sized bed lined up with it, it had a closet and a door to a bathroom next to it. You opened the bathroom door and what you saw was amazing. A large tub and a separate shower, a vanity and sink. It was way better that your stupid apartment. 

"I hope you like it. It obviously hasn't been decorated cause we didn't plan on any of this but hopefully you can find some stuff tomorrow."

"Are you kidding. This is amazing. It's probably the size of my apartment."

He laughed and exited the room closing the door behind him. You sat on the window seat and gazed at the beach. 

If you are confused 

this is the basic idea of the room except the furniture is white and instead of the other windows there is the closet and bathroom doors

this is the basic idea of the room except the furniture is white and instead of the other windows there is the closet and bathroom doors. Other than that this is what the room looks like. 

There were already some pillows and sheets on the bed so you laid down and closed your eyes hoping to get some sleep. How could you sleep after today. What was gonna happen to you? Why do you have to stay with them? It's not that bad, you thought. They haven't done anything weird yet. They all seemed quite cute as well. they had to be around your age too.

Eventually the calming sounds of the ocean lulled you to sleep.

Ok Guys short chapter. I know. Really tired. SCHOOL SUCKS ASS. Right now we have to learn Trig and I am completely fine with never seeing a triangle again in my life. Anyway new chapters soon.

Bye Lovelies 😘