Chapter 13

Everyone had left Felix and tried to get some sleep. They planned on trying to get Chan out of there tomorrow. You were the only one left and you were seated silently next to him holding his hand. You were upset Seungmin and Woojin didn't tell anyone. You guessed Felix told them not to or something. 

You started to drift off to sleep but you felt someone gently tap your shoulder. 

"You should go get some sleep. I'll stay with him."

You looked at Felix then back at Jisung and stood up to go to your room. You stopped at the door and turned back to look at Jisung curiously. 

"Wait. Are you not going tomorrow?"

He shook his head sadly

"Minho doesn't want me to go."

You nodded in understanding and sent Jisung a goodnight before walking to your room. 

You laid down on the plush comforter and Benji sat on your tummy. You scratched behind his lil ears and he wagged his tail in comfort. You stared at the ceiling and listened to the now louder waves on the beach, due to your broken window. The images from that night flashed in your head. 

Felix laying on the ground hurt. 

Seungmin with a very serious expression, which he never had, while hacking. 

Broken Jisung. 

Angry Jeongin. 

Chan. 

When they told you about Chan. 

You felt something in your heart break slightly, you had only knew them for a couple weeks. How had you fallen so hard that easily?

Sighing you placed Benji on the pillow on the bed that he claimed, and you went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

You ran the water and waited for it to get warm before stepping in. When the water hit your back and you felt alone you let the tears fall. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up to a quiet house and the rising sun beaming through the open window. 

You climbed out of bed and looked in your closet for a sweater. You eyed the gray matching hoodie that Chan had given you and threw it on over your cold body. 

You walked into the living room and saw Jisung sitting on the couch with a book. 

"Hm. I didn't know you could read."

You shrugged and continued into the kitchen. 

"Excuse you. I happen to be a very good reader."

You rolled your eyes while you opened the fridge. You grabbed the carton of eggs and placed them on the counter. You grabbed a bowl and a fork. You cracked a few eggs and beat them until they were ready to be cooked. You placed  frying pan on the stove and Jisung walked in to see what you were doing. 

"What are you making noona?"

"Eggs Jisungie."