Chapter 3

yeoboseyo uh I mean Hello. Who's there. Hey everyone I hope you enjoy this chapter. It will hopefully make up for the last chapter that was really short. 

You opened your eyes to be greeted by the rising sun. You couldn't lie the view from your bedroom was amazing. Throwing off the covers you noticed there was some slippers by the bedside. You slipped them on and thankfully they were your size. You walked over to the bathroom. Once you were on there you remembered you didn't have anything. No makeup,  no face wash, no hairbrush, toothbrush, clothes, nothing. You ran your fingers through your hair and pulled it up into a ponytail. You walked back into the bedroom and noticed something laying on the window seat. You picked up to see that it was a grey hoodie. The same one Chan was wearing the night he saved you. You noticed a note lying next to where it was.

Here is something to throw on. It might be big but at least it's clean.

~Channie

You smiled at the note and pulled the hoodie on over your black jeans from yesterday. He was right it was quite big but it was very comfortable. You walked out into the living room to see Changbin and Squirrel boy sitting on the couch watching something. They looked up and waved at you, you smiled back and headed to the kitchen. You peered in and saw Chan working at the stove. He turned around and met your eyes, 

"morning"

"morning Chan" you replied. 

"breaky should be ready soon so you can get something to drink and i'll bring it to you on the couch."

You giggled at his Aussie accent and got a cup of water and sat down on the opposite side of the couch from Changbin and Squirrel thing. You turned your attention towards the TV. The news. Great.

"what's your name?"

You turned your head to see the kid that looks like squirrel looking at you curiously. "Me?"

"No that nice wall behind you"

He gave you a sarcastic smirk and you laughed. "I'm y/n"

"nice to meet you y/n. I'm Jisung"

He had a cute name to go with his cute face. Chan walked in with a plate. There was bacon, eggs, and a pancake on the plate. Your eyes lit up at the sight of the food. He handed it to you and you thanked him. 

"Yah! Why does he make her food and bring to her but won't even pour me some damn apple juice." Jisung yelled

You laughed at his sudden outburst and dug in to your amazing homemade Chan's Kitchen meal. You quickly finished it and put the dish in the sink. 

Felix walked in to where all of you were hanging out. He was all dressed and hat a hat on and a mask. He looked at you.

"You ready to go?"

That's right you were going shopping with Felix today. You hopped off the couch and slid on your old black sneakers. 

"Those are the first things to go" He said pointing at your shoes.

"Well excuse me..."

"Your excused" and he walked out the front door. You quickly ran out after him and got in the front seat of a black 4 runner. He punched in an address and drove off.