Chapter 14

Seungmin was gaping at Woojin who looked just as scared. Changbin over the radio was panicking. 

"Guys none of us can leave or we won't be able to get Chan."

"Jisung is with her right."

"it's only one of them there, they probably didn't think Jisung would be there with her."

"Yeah your right, Okay well do we have anyway to reach them."

Woojin looked at Seungmin who shook his head. 

"We don't, but I trust Jisung"

He heard Changbin give a small hm in response. 

~~~~~~~~~

You and Jisung were seated on the couch watching Arrow now, you had given up on trying to get him to watch supernatural. Benji was sleeping in your room and Jisung was munching on a bowl of popcorn. 

The two of you were fixed on the show that you didn't hear someone open the back window behind you.

Jisung felt off about something and started to get anxious and move around a lot. 

"Jisung stop moving."

He stopped but something wasn't right. 

He got off the couch just to check to calm his nerves. 

He walked into the kitchen first and didn't see anything, same with the dining room. He walked back into the living room and saw the half open window

"Y/N did you open the window?"

You shook your head and he turned back to the window.

"Y/N stay right there I'm going to get my gun."

"What? Why?"

He just ran up to his room and searched for his handgun. He found it and picked it up and ran back downstairs to check the bedrooms. He checked Hyunjin's room, and Felix's and no one was in there. He looked through the other ones before opening the door to your room. He walked in cautiously with his gun raised. He didn't see anyone right away but he was still on edge. He checked your closet and the bathroom and no one. He started to lower his gun when he heard Benji bark. He ran back into the room and saw a man from the other night standing there in the room. He was standing near the window. He must have snuck in the room and when he heard Jisung he jumped out. 

Jisung pointed the gun at him and the guy smirked. 

"You can't do much without your friends here now can you?"

Jisung stiffened but kept his gun up determined.

"Your too weak."

"I AM NOT WEAK"

"Mmmm, so what happened last time you tried to do something, did we take your leader?"

Jisung felt his whole body shaking in anger. 

"JISUNG! What are you doing in there?"