Chapter 8

You sat on the couch watching some random show as you sipped a coke. You were home finally, Your mom was in the kitchen making dinner, you had your favorite plushie, everything was perfect. Your mom came in and smiled at you and handed you a bowl of your favorite soup. You grinned at her and she sat down on the couch with you. The two of you watched a movie and after she cleaned up the dishes. You sat with your head in your moms lap as you peacefully continued the movie. Then you heard a gun shot. You sat up and saw the door knob on the floor. Someone kicked in the door and you and your mom got off the couch and ran upstairs. 

You were trying your best to close the door but someone on the other side was pushing it open, and were much stronger than you. You heard gunshots and screams throughout the house. The person slammed the door open knocking you down. You looked up at the attacker, 

"Changbin please don't!" 

You begged him to have mercy and he only smirked

the gunshot wast he last thing you heard. 

You sat up screaming. You felt around you, it was only a nightmare. You laid your head on your pillow and stared at the ceiling holding back your tears. All you could see was Changbin as he held a gun in front of you. The gunshots were still loud in your head. You covered your ears and squeezed your eyes shut. It wouldn't go away. You opened your eyes and uncovered your ears. The gunshots weren't in your head. 

You threw off the covers and ran to your bathroom. You were shaking with fear, you heard yelling and it didn't sound like any of them, which frightened you more. You heard your phone go off in your room and ran out to grab it. You saw "Jisungie" calling you and you answered it. 

"Y/N stay in your room and don't come out."

He sounded out of breath and scared.

"Ji what the hell is going on out there."

"I'll tell you later but for now don't open you door for anyone and make sure your window is locked got it."

"Got it."

"Be safe Jisung."

He hung up the phone and you ran to your window, you locked it and then locked your door. You paced your room holding your kangaroo plushie. You tried to drown out the sounds of gunshots and yelling. Usually when you were scared or nervous you played music, but you couldn't do that because someone would hear you. And you couldn't use earbuds because if one of the boys tried to talk to you and you couldn't hear them. You sat on the floor and let the tears fall. They ran down your cheeks and into your lap, you cried like the day your mom hit you. You hi cupped as you tried to stop them, crying was not gonna help the situation. 

Your tears stopped and you got to your feet, you paced around again before finally going into the bathroom. You looked for anything you could protect yourself with encase you needed to protect yourself. You rummaged through all the cabinets and nothing, a hairbrush was not gonna work and you can't blow them away with your hair dryer. You searched through all the drawers and came across a black back. You saw a note attached

In case of an emergency

You opened the bag and saw a knife. It had a 7 inch blade and a gripped handle. You held it in your hand. You placed the bag on the counter and walked back into your room and placed the knife on your nightstand next to your phone. You sat on the edge of your bed and looked at the frightened pup in front of you. Benji was curled into a pillow in the far corner of your room. You saw the little dog shake and it made you scared as well. You heard some gunshots getting louder and you covered your ears. You could hear them get closer and shut your eyes and pulled your knees to your chest.