Chapter 20

ADKHKSJDHAL, IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER.

Are you happy, are you sad, well be both because after this I upload a NEW BOOK, 

AYYYYYYYYY

CHU CHU CH CHUUUUUUUUUUUU

ehem sorry,

Two years later

"JISUNG!"

Minho ran after the small boy around the living room. 

"NO, GET AWAY FROM ME YOU SWINE"

Minho finally caught up to him and picked him up from behind causing the younger to squirm and kick slightly.

"Put me down"

Jisung struggled against the taller and tried to get out of his firm grip ultimately failing.

Minho tossed him on the couch and leaned over him.

Jisung huffed and crossed his arms over his chest and his cheeks puffed out.

Minho let out a small chuckle at the cute boy below him. Jisung tried to get away but Minho stopped him. 

"Minho-ah"

"Hmm baby"

Jisung blushed still not used to that

"Will you let me go?...Please"

"Awww why, you don't want me to kiss you"

Minho puckered his lips leaning in and Jisung giggled and pecked them.

"We have to go"

"mmmm but baby I don't wanna"

"It's Chan you thot"

"Fine-fine"

Minho released Jisung and grabbed his car keys off the hook, and grabbed Jisung's jacket for him.

He sat down in front of the steering wheel and buckled. He placed his hand over Jisung's which was resting on the center console. He rubbed his finger over the ring that adorned the smaller's finger smiling to himself. 

~~~~~~~~

You looked up from your spot on the couch when you heard the doorbell ring. Chan came from the kitchen and opened the door to reveal a smiling Jisung and Minho.

"Y/N-AH"

Jisung ran past Chan and pulled you into a warm hug completely ignoring Chan.

"Well Hello there Jisung it's nice to see you too"

Chan rolled his eyes and Minho chuckled before pulling Chan into a hug.

Chan eyed Minho's hand and smirked before grinning proudly

"About time"