Chapter 12

Present time

(literally within the same minutes of chapter 10)

Changbin sat next to Felix and listened to the younger boy cry. Little did he know the two meanings of the tears. 

"It's alright Felix we'll get him back"

Felix couldn't stand having to lie to them. He had to hole back more tears as he choked out a response. 

"I know. It's just hard without him."

Changbin placed a comforting hand on the males back and rubbed light circles to calm him down. Felix's tears started to calm down and he finally looked at Changbin. 

Seeing his face only made him feel worse. 

The drug will ware off in about 2 hours. 

And then he'll find out what happens when you run out of the drug. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were seated in your room at your desk desperately trying to rid of all the emotions clouding your head. You had erased your drawing like 7 times at this point. 

(Way too relatable)

You finally gave up and slammed your sketchbook shut. You tossed the pencil onto your desk and slumped in your chair. 

You felt useless. You can't fight with them, You don't know how to work their computer programs, you are not a doctor so you can't heal them. You can't do anything. That's what you felt like. Completely useless. 

Benji sensed your sadness and jumped up into your lap. You picked him up in your arms and cuddled him. He licked your cheek and you stood up from the chair and walked down to Jisung's room. 

You placed Benji down and he ran in the direction of the kitchen for food. 

(Hah Me)

You knocked on his door and heard a faint 'come in' from the other side. 

(HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDEEE)

You opened the door and saw him seated in front of his play station with a controller in his hand. You sat on the floor in front of his bed next to him and watch as he played whatever game he was playing. He finally died and he huffed and placed the controller off to the side. 

"Jisung."

He looked at you and you saw the dark eye bags under his eyes, his eyes looked puffy and red, probably from crying. He looked skinny too. You knew he hadn't been eating that much but you didn't think it was that bad. 

He noticed your worried looks and shifted before grabbing a large hoodie and throwing it on over his, what used to be tight t-shirt. You held back tears. You had cried too much already and you didn't want to make him cry. 

"Jisung. Have you eaten today?"

He looked down at his lap and nodded.