Chapter 11

2 Days Earlier (2 days before last chapter happened)

Seungmin checked Felix's heartbeat one more time before putting away his equipment. 

"He has a 12% chance of waking up."

"Wait so Felix might stay in a coma forever, is what you're telling me?"

Hyunjin was sitting down in the room with Felix and Seungmin, on the verge of tears at Seungmin's news. 

After the fight Seungmin and Hyunjin took Felix back to the house medical area. He had been out for 3 days. He was breathing and his heart was beating but, his body wouldn't respond to touch or sound. Who knew if they could hear them, maybe he could. 

Hyunjin took a deep breath before stepping out, he couldn't stay in there. 

Seungmin sighed and turned back to look at the freckled boy in front of him. 

Suddenly he saw his hand twitch slightly. Seungmin kneeled down and grabbed his hand in his. 

Woojin softly opened the door and walked over and sat in the chair that was previously occupied by Hyunjin. 

"Is there anything you can do to wake him up?"

Seungmin thought for a moment. 

"Well. There is a certain drug I can give him that can reboot his system. It will wake him up but I don't know how long it will last cause we have limited supply."

Woojin nodded and a ran a hand through his messy hair. The bags under his eyes were visible and the slouch in his shoulders was prominent, something that you never saw in Woojin. 

(Honestly this is me)

"How much of the drug do we have?"

"Enough to keep him awake for two two days."

Woojin let out a sigh and looked at the ground. 

"We have to try"

"Are you sure? I'm not sure what the side effects will be and I don't know how his body will react."

Woojin just nodded his head. 

"Just do it"

Seungmin hesitated before walking to a cabinet with a lock on it. He put the code in and it unlocked, carefully grabbing a small syringe and a grey liquid in a container. He sighed before opening the lid of the container and placing it on the counter. He looked at Woojin, who just nodded his head, Seungmin filled the syringe with the grey substance and walked over to Felix. He pushed up his sleeve and placed the tip on the needle on his shoulder.

He took a deep breath before injecting him. Seungmin stood back and held his breath hoping to god something would happen. 

1 minute passed. 

Seungmin let a small tear roll down his cheek, he really wasn't going to wake up. Woojin let out a huff before standing up.