Chapter 15

Chan looked around after hugging you and then tilted his head. 

"Where's Felix?"

You made eye contact with Seungmin and he gulped. 

Everyone stayed silent and Chan asked again.

"Where the heck is Felix?"

You all looked at each other, none of you wanting to be the one to tell him. 

"I'm gonna ask one more time. Where the hell is Felix?"

Woojin grabbed Chan's arm gently and started to lead him to the medical area. Woojin looked over his shoulder and told you guys to stay put. 

Seungmin looked at the ground tears filling his eyes. Hyunjin pulled him into a hug and you sighed looking at Jisung who was silent. 

~~~

Woojin stopped in front of the door for a moment hesitating before opening it. 

Chan stepped inside the room and stood dead in his tracks at the sight in front of him. 

Chan looked at Felix's still body, anger boiled within him, but yet tears were what fell. 

Woojin placed a comforting hand on his shoulder and Chan walked over to Felix. Chan kneeled next to him and grabbed his hand. 

"I should have been able to protect you."

Chan held back a sob and rested his head on the bed. 

"This is not your fault Chan."

Chan just shook his head and let himself cry. 

"I'm gonna get whoever did this to him."

Woojin just sighed knowing there wasn't anything he could say to Chan that would change his mind. 

"Why did it have to be Felix?"

Chan lifted his head slightly and looked over at the heart monitor that was beeping quietly. At least he wasn't dead. 

~~~

Who is that?

Is someone crying?

Wait. It sounds like Chan

"I'm gonna get whoever did this to him."

Felix felt a warmth in his hand and tried to hold the hand but couldn't feel his hand move

"Why did it have to be Felix?"

Felix felt guilty for putting Chan through this. I should have been able to handle myself, he thought. 

Wake up Felix. 

Wake up.

Felix was telling himself over and over again to wake up but he couldn't.