Chapter 9

You stumbled back at Jisung's words.He sat there on the floor and cried. Not long after he told you Minho came in and pulled Jisung into his arms and let him cry. Changbin came in looking really beat up, god knows how bad he was hurting. Hyunjin walked in and you could see he was holding back his tears, he kicked over one of the chairs in anger and you had to look away. You couldn't stand seeing them like this. You turned around and let the tears fall. You knew it wasn't their fault. 

The tears fell and they wouldn't stop, Woojin wrapped his arms around you and you continued to cry into his chest. His rubbed your back and let you let it out. They took him. He's gone. You tried to slow your breathing down and eventually you did. 

When you looked up Jisung was nowhere to be seen, it had taken a huge blow to him. Felix still layed there, Changbin had positioned himself next to him again, his head was resting on the edge of the bed. It pained you to see them like this. Minho was seated on the floor with his head resting against the wall as he just looked up with his eyes closed. Jeongin came from around the corner rubbing his eyes sleepily. You all looked at him and he just gave you a confused look.

"What is it?"

He looked around the room and then his went wide.

"Where's Chan?"

You all looked at him and he just yelled back

"WHERE IS HE"

You looked at Jeongin and felt the tears come back. He started to cry. 

"Where. Is. He?"

Thankfully Woojin answered him. 

"They took him innie. But we'll get him back."

Jeongin's tears pooled now. He full on sobbed standing there. He tried his best to walk over to you and you caught him in your arms. You pet his hair as he cried to you. Minho couldn't handle it and went back to find Jisung. 

Minho wandered around the warehouse they were in. He turned over car hoods, he opened every door. He couldn't find him. Tears threatened to fall as he recalled what happened. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chan and Jisung were fighting off two guys while Minho had just finished knocking a guy out. He looked over and saw Jisung being held back. He watched as Chan desperately tried to grab him completely ignoring the punches hitting him. Minho pulled out his gun and fired. Nothing. He was out. He reached into his pocket and he was completely empty. He watched as Chan was knocked out and smoke filled the room. He coughed and gasped for air. When it cleared he saw Jisung on the ground and rushed over. He lifted his head and placed it on his lap while Jisung tried to breathe. Chan was no where to be seen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho heard quiet sobs and he looked around the corner. He saw Jisung with his back against the wall holding his head in his hands, he was holding his head back against the wall trying to keep the tears from falling. His legs were laid in front of him. Cuts and bruises could be seen through the rips in his black jeans. Minho walked over to him and sat down next to him. He took a gentle hand and placed Jisung's head on his shoulder. The boy cried harder and Minho pet his hair. He pulled Jisung onto his lap and hugged him around the waist. He let Jisung cry into his shoulder. He knew the boy was blaming himself for what happened. 

They sat like that for a few minuted before Jisung lifted his head. He looked at Minho with puffy eyes.

"It's all my fault hyung. I'm so sorry"

Minho shook his head at the younger and wiped a few extra tears still on his cheeks. 

"Jisung it's not your fault. There is nothing you could have done."

"I should have been able to fight them off. I'm too weak."

Minho just shook his head again and hugged him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongin had stopped crying and was now curled into Woojin's arms. Seungmin was trying his best to keep Hyunjin from breaking anything else, you looked over and saw Changbin had fallen asleep holding onto Felix's hand and you couldn't look at it. You couldn't watch as Felix just laid there, completely still. You took a seat in the chair Seungmin was in earlier and put your head in your hands. 

This was too much. One day you were just working at the cafe laughing with your friends. You were eating ramen and taking silly pictures. And the next day here you were surrounded by gang members, and the leader had just been kidnapped. You had fallen for him. Hard. Why did it have to be you caught up in this. 

Woojin finally said that you all needed to go home get some rest. All of you agreed and he said he'll find Minho and Jisung. Jeongin got off Woojin's lap and held your hand and all of you began the walk home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked into your room and the cold air hit your body. You remembered seeing Felix lying on the ground and you just had to hide. How he risked himself and stayed behind while you ran. It only made you feel guilty. You shouldn't have left him. You should have made him go with you. You walked back into the bathroom remembering Benji and you removed the towel. Benji wasn't there. You began to fear the worst and started to panic. You searched the rest of the bathroom and the your bedroom. You saw Benji curled into a corner resting on the Kangaroo plushie. 

You walked over and crouched next to the sleeping pupper, careful not to wake him up. You finally walked into the living room and saw Woojin was back. He gave you a weak smile and you sat down on the couch next to him. 

"I sent them all to bed. Hopefully they get some rest. They really need it."

You nodded your head and sighed. 

"Were gonna get him back Y/N. I promise."

You gave Woojin and weak smile and he sat up straight. 

"There's something I need to tell you."

Sitting up straight you looked at him and he looked sorry. You tilted your head curiously and he took a deep breath.

"The guy who attacked you, the one Chan saved you from, he"

He paused and looked at you for a moment slightly worried and continued.

"He was hired to get you"

You sat there in shock. Who the hell would want to hurt you. You couldn't recall any enemy's. You had never really been outgoing, you didn't get out much either so who?

"Wh-who hired him?"

"Your mom"