Chapter 7

I don't own Percy Jackson, Rick Riordan does

Apollo's pov

It has been 2 months since Percy somehow got in and out of Athena's private library. Athena's face on that day was priceless, a face of shock, surprise, disbelief and slight anger. Most people are trying to figure out how he did it. I'm not trying to figure it out, because he told some certain people that included me.

I'm at a council meeting with both camps and all Greek/Roman gods, for like the 16th time this month. I just wish that they would stop trying to find Percy through Chiron, the Stolls, Percy's mum and stepdad, Hestia and myself. I see that Zeus is about to start talking.

"We will now go onto our next problem, because some people won't tell us where to find our hero." Zeus says.

"That isn't our problem Zeus, it's the fault of the people who betrayed Percy. We won't betray him like you all did." Hestia says.

"I'm starting to see that you won't tell us anything about him now. Well anyway we need to see if anyone knows where the Doors of Death could be. We need to stop as many monsters getting through as we can. Does anyone have any information that could be useful at all?" Zeus says.

Hestia sets up a quick mental link between Herself, Percy's mum and stepdad, Chiron, the Stolls and myself.

'Should we tell them what Percy told us just under a week ago?' Hestia asks.

'Yes, I think that we should.' I say.

'Yes.' Everyone else says.

"We have something that everyone here might want to know." The seven of us say at the same time.

"Yes?" Zeus asks, looking at us. "and just one of you saying it is fine."

Everyone in our group of seven look to me, meaning that I can tell everyone else what we know.

"Just under a week ago, Percy talked to all of us together." When I said that, it got everyone's attention. "He said that he was close to finding the Doors of Death; and that Thanatos was somehow captured by the new enemy, who he still can't figure out who we are facing. He said that he knows the area where Thanatos was being held captive, but not the exact position. We aren't completely sure if Percy has found him yet, but we think that he has; and is now looking for the Doors of Death."

When Zeus was about to say something, a figure appears in the middle of the throne room. We can all see that he has just been in a big fight. The first thing I noticed about him was is very ripped up dark grey hoodie. The next thing I noticed was how may weapons he has on him. The next thing I saw about him was his jet-black hair. The final thing that I noticed, what made me realise who it was, was his sea-green eyes. Percy.

I see most people looking at him in shock; while others are looking at him in caution with their weapons out. I quickly get up and shrink down to human size, and run up to him. I see that he is breathing heavily, like he just killed an army of monsters.

"Hey Apollo, how are you?" Percy asks.

"Me? How am I? How are you? It looks like you just fought an entire army of monsters by yourself Percy. So, how are you? You look like you have been into Tartarus for a few minutes." I say and lots of people put away their weapons and everyone just stares at him.

"I'm fine, I think. I just defeated a monster army. I think I just need a good sleep and clean these injuries up. I think that one of the monsters managed to cut me with a poisonous blade. I better go, ohh here." Percy says in English, Greek and Latin, and then he gives me a letter.

"What?" I ask, still figuring out what he said.

"It has what I just did in, you can all read it. Now, I think I should go before I pass out or something. Goodbye, you 7 can visit me any time. Now I'm very busy at the moment so try to do it around dinner time." Percy says and vapour travels away.

I give Zeus the letter to read, and he opens it up and starts reading.

"To Everyone

I think the people who didn't betray would have already said what I'm about to tell you, but this is encase they haven't told you yet. Thanatos was captured and I was close to finding the Doors of Death. I told them that just under a week ago, this is now something that they don't know. I found Thanatos and I freed him. I have found the Doors of Death. Now if you ever find me, don't start yelling at me for this next paragraph.

I went into Tartarus to close the doors from the inside. I then closed the doors on the outside. I forgot one minor detail though. After I closed the doors on the outside, I turned around. I saw a monster army with at least 2000 monsters looking at me in hate. I think that I have killed most of them in that army before. I was slashing and hacking for about 2 hours nonstop. I managed to kill them all, but I think that I should have called some of you first. That is basically it, so, goodbye until next time.

From Perseus 'Percy' Jackson."

I hope that he is okay.