Chapter 17

I don't own Percy Jackson or any characters you may recognise from the first two series', they belong to Rick Riordan.

Previously on The Universal Legend:

Finally, Marcol has finished talking into the earpiece. I'm also quite sure that they discussed if it would be safe enough for me to travel to another planet right now. About forty-five minutes ago, someone in the army came and took the-one-who-failed-the-assassination-on-me away.

Marcol has just finished making sure that there aren't any more members of Order's army hiding.

"You said that you finished repairing the things that were damaged in the fight?" Marcol asks Lyra.

"Yes." She curtly replies. "I've also marked down what everything is."

"Good." Marcol replies. "Do you have the things with you?"

"Yes, I have brought the things that Mr Asim threw as weapons at the Pendorate." Lyra answers. 

Along with answering, she gestures to something on her person. 

Chapter 17

Zale's POV

Lyra pulls out a pouch from around her dark grey belt, a belt that all members of Chaos' Army wear. When she opens the string, it enlargens. It is now the size of a duffel bag. She starts to pull things out and places them on the bed. If what the two of them weren't talking about enough, I quickly recognise that they are the things that I threw at the creature.

She quickly finishes setting the fifty plus things onto a couple of beds.

"These are all yours, are they not?" She asks me.

I quickly look at them.

"Yes, I'm missing a painting though." I reply.

"Painting." She mutters looking through the bag, before pulling it out.

Once it is properly displayed so that all can see it, they all just stare at the image. Lyra is the first to look away as she must have looked at it when she mended it from the hole that was punctured in it. She looks to me.

"Where did you get this? It's amazing." She asks, getting the others to look away.

"I actually painted it." I reply and I get a reaction of wide eyes from all of them.

"You painted it?" Marcol asks. "You painted The Seven from the novels of The Heroes of Olympus?"

"Yes." I shrug slightly.

"Are you going to be an artist at all?" Lyra asks looking at it closer. "It's so detailed. You should be by how incredible it is."

"I'm not an artist. It's not even that good." I reply.

"Not good?" Elissa actually scoffs at this. "You are better then everyone else. No one has been able to get a picture so realistic. Do you know how much this would sell?"

"Uhh, no?"

"You could easily get five hundred golden drachmas for a painting a quarter this size." Joshura tells me.

I stare at them.

"Really?" I gap a bit at how much I could get from this painting alone, two thousand golden drachmas, at the least. "But the colour shades are off."

"Trust me, even if you say the colour shades are off, it won't be that way to too many people at all. Never has anyone gotten this close to creating a picture or painting so realistic from the two series. It almost seems like this is from the life of someone who is actually living, not a person who is a fictional character." Marcol adds.