Chapter 16

I don't own Percy Jackson or any characters you may recognise from the first two series', they belong to Rick Riordan. 

Previously on The Universal Legend:

It's at this point the rest of us realise that I have lost quite a lot of blood. Not as much as I have before, but they don't know that. Marcol quickly gets a bandage out of a place I didn't see, and tightly ties my wound. It succeeds in stopping the blood flow of my deep purple/red blood that I changed colour so that if anything like this happens, it won't give away that I'm from Earth. I kept my blood type the same, AB+, as it is a thing in the universe and not just on Earth.

We start to walk towards the infirmary.

Chapter 16

Zale's POV

We walk towards the infirmary, which to my luck, is just a walk a few minutes away from the gates leading in and out of the city. It takes about another fifteen minutes of walking quickly to get there. Joshura quickly opens the door and holds it open for us to walk in. I mutter a quite thanks as I take the room in.

The walls are a light teal blue, impressing me. This is different than the infirmaries back on earth. The walls are white on Earth, unless you are Apollo and you make your walls a bright, blinding gold colour. Because, seriously Apollo, no one besides you wants to wake up being blinded by golden walls after they have been injured.

The walls are meant to help people calm down, as blue is a cool, calming and universal colour. The beds, about thirty of them from what I can see, are all white. There are walnut brown dressers/tables for the patient's things to be placed on or in. The floors and the roof are a gentle cloud grey.

My attention goes to someone who comes out of a back room after hearing the bell from the door jingle. I note which species it is, a Narleas. This female Narleas is about one hundred and seventy-three centimetres tall, or 1.73 metres. She, like the rest of her species has three legs and four arms. Her kind is one of the best species at healing. She also is wearing a badge, telling others that she is from the Army of Chaos and is volunteering to help people.

She quickly observes the four of us before rushing towards me. She guides me to one of the closest beds.

"Take the bags off along with your shirt, now." She commands.

I quickly take my bags off. I get my shirt halfway off before I can't pull it easily. Damn it.

"Uhh..." I say knowing that I shouldn't just rip my shirt off.

I'll get a scolding by this healer.

"His shirt is stuck because of dried blood." Elissa quickly observes.

At that, the Narleas does some type of spell. All the dried blood disappears, and I pull my shirt the rest of the way off. I take a seat on the edge of the bed, sitting in a position that she will be able to easily access my wound at. I notice a look of approval on her face, as she most probably has to tell others what they should do but she doesn't need to tell me what to do.

I see that they have noticed my scars – the worst of them. They only see the worst of them as I make my other scars fade away when I take up the mantle of Zale Asim, but I do make these scars fade a bit as well. I also reshape these scars and move them to a different part of my body, this is because I don't want anyone connecting me to my real identity.

"Name, age and species." She commands.

"Zale Asim. I'm twenty years and about four months old. I was born on the sixteenth of August in the year 1990. I'm half Globbian and half Zainan. My blood type is AB+ and I was born on Planet Multi." I say adding a few other answers to questions that she was going to ask me.