Chapter 12

I don't own Percy Jackson or the Heroes of Olympus, Rick Riordan does.

Previously on, The Universal Legend:

They then all walk out in pairs. The two blues, the two greens and then the two yellows. I wait here for a few minutes before making myself visible. I walk back to where Tom's shop is, being careful to not be seen by the six of them. Along with having a few things on my mind.

What is an Elemental? What do they mean by asking me what Class I am. And, what in the universe do they mean by the 'Army of Chaos'?

Chapter 12

Percy's/Zale's POV

When I find Tom's shop, what I read is called 'Desserts of all Kinds', I see that he is packing up. I look at the position of the sun and see that it is nearly sunset from what I gather. The time would be... I have absolutely no idea as I'm unfamiliar with the times in the universe still. Once I get to where he is, he has just finished packing up and has put up the 'closed' sign.

"Hi Tom." I greet.

"Hi Zale. I will show you around." Tom nods.

"Okay." I say, tired from changing their memories.

Changing memories is draining. Seriously draining – I feel like I can sleep for like a week now. Tom shows me around the two story building. He shows me my room, what tells me that this is not from Earth. There are holograms that show things, and way more. He then takes me back to the lounge room. We both sit down on a really soft couch, one a lot softer than it looks.

"Are you alright Zale? You look like you have been in a fight." Tom says.

"There are some things you should know first Tom. My name Zale Asim, is an alias name." I begin, slightly unsure as to what to say.

He stares at me before saying, "What is your name then, and what planet are you from?"

"I'm from the planet Earth." I say and he stares at me with wider eyes. "My real name is Perseus Jackson, but I go by Percy."

"Let me guess, you're the son of Poseidon." Tom says rolling his eyes.

"Yes, I am." I say wandering how he knew that.

"Don't lie." Tom replies with a shake of the head.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"There are two series of books about Percy Jackson. The first series is about him battling a titan called Kronos, and the second is about him battling Gaia." Tom says, and I now stare at him. "I have all twelve books."

"There are two series of books about the wars I have been in?" I ask then groan. "Okay, what immortal has messed with my life now?"

When he is about to say something, my watch beeps. I look at it, and press a button, knowing who it is already. Hestia, Apollo, Chiron, Travis, Conner, mum and dad are on the other end.

"Hi Hestia, Apollo, Chiron, Travis, Conner, mum, dad." I say and see that Tom is just staring it my holographic screen with a mouth agape. "What's up? Ohh, and I did get to Tora safely. I was going to call you in a while."

"Percy, we don't know what has happened!" Conner begins panicked. "One second everything was normal, the next some books appeared."

I just stare at them.

"It's about your life as a demigod. It's about the two wars. All of the gods and demigods want to read them." Travis finishes, just as panicked.

"So, let me get this straight." I say with a sigh. "I'm guessing that you were all in a council meeting, and twelve books about the two wars appeared. So, now all of the gods and demigods want to read them."