Chapter 16

"So you two just want to spend the rest of your lives together in a peaceful environment?" The Outcast leader scratched his head. "But you're both so young!"

"We have seen enough carnage and bloodshed to think our decision is best for the both of us," Cywren explained.

The Outcast sighed. "We have a place for people like you. There have been a lot of Outcasts who felt like that so we sent them to a well guarded environment with enough sunlight to make you feel normal." He tapped a location in Cywren's Pip-Boy and labeled it 'Outcast Community.' "I hope you two have a beautiful life there."

The Outcast guards escorted the couple to the community using a copter. After an hour of flying, they landed outside a metro station near the edge of Cywren's map. They hopped onto a train and rode it out of Washington. When they stopped, Cywren's Pip-Boy noted that they had arrived at the Outcast Community.

It was a beautiful town consisting of colorful houses, children running around, adults walked around with smiles, and small cars drove around quietly over the road. It was a paradise. The Outcasts lead Cywren and Timebomb to a small blue house. They unlocked the door and let the two in. As soon as they stepped in, the Outcasts left.

"We're finally safe from the world," Timebomb sighed as he shut the door. The two looked around.

There were stairs leading to an upper level in the living room and by the stairs was the kitchen. There was a bathroom under the stairs and the living room was as large as Moriarti's bar. Upstairs, there were three bedrooms and a bathroom in the hall. The master bedroom had a walk-in closet with a bathroom next to it and had a queen size bed waiting for a resident to rest on. The house was completely furnished with Vault-Tec furniture and even had food in the pantry.

Cywren sat down on the couch beside Timebomb. "Its perfect. I love it."

Timebomb wrapped an arm around Cywren. "I do, too. There can't be anything better than this."

Cywren kissed Timebomb's cheek. "I love you."

Timebomb kissed her. "I love you, too."