EPISODE 6: NO FOOD!

HOST: welcome back to another episode of Simon Says, where all the money is literally put to use everyday!

previously, we have told the viewers to vote for the contestant that had acted poorly in the previous contest!

and Kun, my man. i'm afraid that you have the most votes! it seems that you are the least liked person in the whole NCT's!

KUN: [starts to protest softly]

HOST: but not to worry! these votes will not determine your elimination! what really will, is THE VOTES YOUR TEAMMATES WILL MAKE! but just for future reference, viewers, you have a large impact on how the show will go! so think wisely before choosing!

now, let's the see the teams' votes!

       NCT U FIRST!

JOHNNY: Taeyong

LUCAS: fucking Taeyong

JUNGWOO: Mark

LUCAS: i thought we agreed to vote Taeyong out!

JUNGWOO: but Mark's an idiot—

MARK: you know i can hear you, right?

TAEIL: Lucas

LUCAS: excuse you?

JAEHYUN: Taeil

KUN: Taeil

TAEIL: what the fuck i didn't do anything—

HOST: so that's three votes for Taeyong, one for Mark, and since Jaehyun has the advantage of two votes, that makes it three for Taeil, making Taeil and Taeyong tied for number of votes!

         NOW, NCT DREAM!

JISUNG: Taeil

CHENLE: Mark

MARK: oh come on—

RENJUN: Taeyong

JENO: Taeil

MARK:... Taeyong

[cursing under his breath and making brief eye contact with the host, Taeyong turns away with a huff.]

HOST: wow! a huge coming in towards Taeil and Taeyong! both close to each other while Taeyong is ahead with a vote! i have a feeling of who will be going home tonight!

NOW NCT 127!

YUTA: Taeil

TAEIL: seriously what did i do?

WINWIN: Taeyong

TAEYONG: Taeil

DOYOUNG: Taeil

HAECHAN: Taeil

TEN: Taeyong.

HOST: [smirks] THAT'S IT FOLKS, WE'RE GOING TO SAY GOODBYE TO MOON TAEIL! PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU HERE!

TAEIL: i—

[suddenly, the floor "opens" from beneath Taeil and he disappears from the surface as he falls through the hole, his scream echoing through the room. the teams gasp and take several steps back.

the host keeps smiling at the camera.]

HOST: he will be escorted out with the $500,000 dollars he won from the first challenge!

         bye Taeil!

KUN: why're you speaking as if he's never coming back?

HOST: why're you so suspicious?

KUN:....

HOST: now, moving on to our challenge! the teams have been well rested and fed for an entire day, and now they will dive into the hardships of survival!

          SPENDING FIVE DAYS IN A REAL FOREST WITH ONLY THEIR KNOWLEDGE OF THE WILDS AND NO FOOD!

DOYOUNG: what do you mean no food?

HOST: i think it has one meaning, kid. and now, a small commercial break, and we'll be right back.

———
a/n
i miss taeil already lol