EPISODE 10: Wet Prizes

HOST: welcome back everyone to a new episode of SIMON SAYS, where everything is a hundred percent real!

JOHNNY: you done yet?

KUN: i haven't peed in 16 hours, gimme a break!

[a bit far away out of ear shot of the others, Jungwoo had literally dragged Lucas away to talk to him.]

JUNGWOO: okay, spill.

LUCAS: spill what?

JUNGWOO: tell me what the fuck is wrong with you! you grew more panicky lately and sarcastic.. is this still about Jaemin?

LUCAS: what else?

JUNGWOO: look, Yukhei—

LUCAS: don't you fucking dare say it's not my fault. and i'm sorry but unless you were too weak to hold a guy from his death, i think i deserve to act like this for four more months.

JUNGWOO: listen to me! this is affecting our team co-operation! Jaehyun wouldn't stand three feet near you without hearing a sarcastic comment.

LUCAS: if he would stop looking annoyingly gorgeous, then maybe i can stop.

JUNGWOO: could you keep these feelings for yourself please? until the show is over!

LUCAS: [bites his lip and looks away] fine.

JUNGWOO: thank you.

[NCT 127 were walking behind Taeyong, who was looking extra cautious today. everyone seemed to notice that he was more protective of several of them lately, and it bothered them.

Ten was walking behind with Haechan, discussing the sudden change in behaviour]

HAECHAN: it's a weird show, and he's a weird guy. why're you so concerned?

TEN: i don't know i just.. he's been acting different.

HAECHAN: more than usual? no. i say leave the guy alone, he killed a dude—

TEN: you're right. i should go talk to him.

HAECHAN: i never said that!

[NCT DREAM were not fairing well either. the area they were sleeping on was fully of poison ivy, that made them scratch their butts out. Jeno was the only one holding it together, not touching his own skin at all.]

JENO: guys if you keep scratching you'll bleed.

MARK: [straining to scratch his lower back] so?

JENO: you seriously want to bleed to death and to be known as [waves hands around as if displaying a sign] "died of itch"?

RENJUN: well once you start, it's hard to stop

CHENLE: for a second there, it sounded dirty

JENO: [pauses and rolls his eyes] let's find some water to soothe the itches.

[Yuta had taken care of scouting ahead with Doyoung, while WINWIN and Haechan were talking about what is and what's not edible here..

Ten and Taeyong were walking behind in silence, and Ten kept glancing at Taeyong every once in a while. He jumped when Taeyong spoke.]

SIMON SAYS: The Survival Show ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें