EPISODE 8: Koala Eating?

HOST: welcome back, lovely audience who keeps our ratings up! [cue crowd laughing] no, but seriously, you do.

and now, back to the teams~

[NCT U were gathering around a tree, who looked like it was seventeen feet tall.. it had thin and frail branches, but there was small fruit on top. they all looked at each other before Kun spoke.]

KUN: okay, thinnest one of us is gonna go and get us that fruit.

JUNWOO: what if it's poisonous?

KUN: what if it's not? should we die of hunger? huh?

JUNGWOO: why're you so aggressive—

KUN: i'm hungry okay?

JOHNNY: guess i'll climb then?

LUCAS: woah there big guy.. you just said you basically ate three large meals from Burger King! and that is excluding the three boxes of onion rings.

JAEHYUN: okay first of all, how do you still remember that? and second of all [turns to Johnny] he's right.

LUCAS: photographic memory, bruh

JUNGWOO: you said you couldn't remember what you wore yesterday—

LUCAS: okay, for once would you stop embarrassing me?

JOHNNY: [to Jaehyun] but that was a few days ago! i'm pretty sure i burnt those calories down.

HOST: no, no you did not.

[the group jumps once they see the host right behind them, and Johnny jumps in Jaehyun's arms, who carries him easily. Jaehyun and Johnny exchanged weirded out looks before Johnny jumps out of Jaehyun's arms with a blush.]

LUCAS: seriously, where does that guy come from?

HOST: don't worry, kids. i'm just here to interview you and then i'm gonna yeeet outta here.

JUNGWOO: [frowning] did he just say yet?

HOST: [turning to Jungwoo] now tell me oh wise one of the team! do you think you will be able to survive in this forest?

JUNGWOO: it depends, is eating the host against the rules?

HOST: [panics, turns mic to Lucas]

JUNGWOO: [smirking] that's what i thought.

HOST: now, Yukhei.. tell me, do you think you can survive for five days in this forest without any food supplies?

LUCAS: to be honest with you, Mr _______[small beep*] considering you may turn us into cannibals, it isn't very likely. human flesh is really chewy.

HOST: [bewildered at Lucas and Jungwoo] what the fuck is wrong with you two?

KUN: i apologize, they're just not used to surviving without netflix and fanta.

JOHNNY: and you are?

KUN: more than you. [mocks flipping hair] i've been in a scout group when i was younger!

HOST: so you think you have a better chance of survival than them?

KUN: i have a pocket knife in my pocket. i think i'll be the one to decide who we'll eat first.