When His World Fell Apart

Barry's long legs dangle off of Oliver's bended knees. He is stretched along Oliver's couch, his back rested on the arm of it while his most of lower half rested on Oliver's lap. He holds a piece of pizza in his hand as he begins to speak. "Coast City really has the best damn pizza around."

"I have a friend who lived," Oliver stops to correct himself. "Used to live out there. He told me about this really great joint in Coast. We should eat there sometime."

Barry pursed his lips and nodded his head. "I'd be down for that. Maybe even meet your friend?"

"Nah," Oliver scoffs. "He spends most of his time in space nowadays." Barry shoots him an inquisitive look as Oliver takes a bite of his slice of pizza. He returns it with a knowing stare. He replies with a full mouth. "Dude's some sort of space cop or something."

Barry rears his head back in disbelief. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Oliver shrugs his shoulders. "He tried to explain it to me but I got lost at 'intergalactic militia.'"

"Dude seems interesting." Barry admits. He picks up the beer bottle that sat on the endtable above his head. He takes a sip before groaning. He points to the television that was running in front of them. "More interesting than whatever the hell you have on."

Oliver looks at him with disdain. "I like to watch the news."

"I think more than just your hair is graying, Ollie." Barry tells him smugly, reaching over to take the remote from his hand. "Let's watch something youthful."

Oliver tightens his grip on the remote. "Did you really just call me old, Allen?"

"Yes I did. . . Queen." Barry retorts mockingly. He pulls the remote out of Oliver's grip. "Who the hell watches the news anymore?"

"People who want to be informed." Oliver scoffs. "Apparently four years is a larger age gap than I thought."

Barry shrugs sarcastically. "I guess so."

As Barry flips through the channels, he suddenly becomes excited as he lands on a certain one. The color was black and white. The actors on screen were dancing as well as singing, immediately causing Oliver to attempt to get the remote back from Barry. "Hell no!"

"Aw," Barry drops his lower lip and pouts with fake sympathy, resisting Oliver's attempts to take control of the remote. "Does the big and tough Oliver Queen not like musicals?"

Oliver clenches his lips and Barry starts to laugh. Oliver can't help but allow a subtle smile to begin to creep on his face. "I think they're ridiculous."

"I'm singing in the rain. . ." Barry smugly grins as he sings along with the music on the television. Oliver protests and shakes his head. Barry brings his face closer to Oliver's as he continues. "What a glorious feeling."

"Barry!" Oliver yells at him, letting out a slight laugh and smile as Barry persists to sing.

Barry dramatically puts his hands on Oliver's cheeks and pulls his head toward's his face. "I'm happy again."

"I guess when you sing like that," Oliver begins softly. "We can watch whatever you like." He smirks sensually. "Or we could just head upstairs and you know, have some fun on our own."

Barry smiles as he inches closer to Oliver's face. He stops once his lips are within touching distance of Oliver's, beginning to speak in a teasing manner. "I'll race you." With that, he gusts off. Leaving Oliver with his eyes closed, lips out, anticipating a kiss he would have to wait for.