Final Authors Note

Nearly two years ago, I started writing this story. It was one of the first attempts of mine in years to even try to write a story. It turned out to be an extremely personal, extremely moving, and extremely inspiring journey for me as a writer and person.

I just want to thank everyone who has read, reviewed, and supported me along the way. It truly means the world to know that so many people have liked and read this story. I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.

A special thanks to one of my best friends, Nora, for being such a big supporter of this story. We basically became friends through her reading this and her friendship is something I will forever cherish now. I love you so much💚.

And finally, (ollievarry.)

Without you, this story doesn't exist. You have been with me on this story from day zero. I would've given up ten times over if not for you. Thank you for your help endless support of this story. It means the absolute world and I love you so so much. (Also, go read her stories. Mine doesn't even touch the heights of hers.)

I promise I will keep writing! Especially Olivarry, because these two mean the absolute world to me. I am currently in the midst of writing a new SuperArrow (Kara and Oliver) fic, so be on the eye out for that!

Again, thank you for your support on tbis. I will miss writing this story dearly.

God Bless.