Chapter 28 - No Longer Enemies

(A/N: Last chapter guys, I hope you like it. There will however be an epilogue, but this is the last actual chapter)

Callie's POV ~

"Hello? Is anyone over there?" I asked who or whatever was in those bushes.

"Hang on, I've seem this before. Plenty of times. I think I know who it is" Marie said, looking with a smirk at the bushes.

"I hope you're not disappointed" a forced deep voice called. Octavio's octopus form was thrown out of the bushes and splat in front of us.

"WHAT THE HECK?" Marie and I said in shocked unison.

Octavio was still knocked out, which made his sudden appearance out of the bushes even more unsettling.

"Who's done this? Is this some kind of lame joke?" Marie said defensively. "I don't think trying to scare Callie after what happened is very funny!"

"My apologies, Marie. But it wasn't intended to be a joke" a familiar voice said from the grass.

"Yeah, we just thought you might want to lock him up, or something. Make sure he doesn't go around doing anything funny to Callie again" another voice said.

"We just thought after your amazing performance, hon, we'd deliver this man. We just wanted to help out the queen that is Callie" a lower pitched gurgled voice added on.

By now, I knew exactly who it was.

"Hello again, Callie" Olli said, and stood up from out of the bushes.

"It's great to see you again, Cal. Welcome back to your true home" Oscar rose from the brush as well.

I don't know why, but I swelled up with unimaginable joy at the sight of them again. Small tears escaped my eyes and I ran over to the brushy area and hugged them both.

"Oh my cod...I...I missed you so much..." I said and hugged them tighter. They returned my hug and laughed as well.

"You have no idea how nice it is to see you back to normal again" Olli said, letting go of me.

"I'm so sorry for the way I treated you two when I was hypnotized. I know I couldn't control myself but...even so I said some awful things and didn't mean them" I apologized to the pair of Octoling boys.

"Oh Callie, don't be sorry! We both knew you were not under your own control. It was Octavio's fault and he should be sorry" Oscar said understandingly.

"I'm just so excited to see you guys again! I'm so happy you're okay after the whole ordeal" I said and jumped up happily. When I landed, there was a small outburst as I landed on something that wasn't soft dirt.

But it wasn't something. It was someone.

"Ow! My foot!" The little voice below screamed.

I crouched down in the bushes and saw four more pairs of boots. One classic pair of octotrooper boots. One pair of shiny rubber boots, one fluffy pair of boots, and blue polka dot rain boots. Each pair of feet belonged to my friends.

It was Turquoise October.

"Corn-Dog?" I said, and picked up the little trooper with the rain boots. "Oh my goodness..."

"Yep! It's me! And the rest of us too!" The littlest band member giggled. As if they had rehearsed it, the other three Octo troopers waddled out of the bushes as well.

"Callie! Oh sweety we missed you so much! You absolutely slayed that performance with Octavio. And then once Marie revived you, MMM! Gorgeous! I loved every second of it!" Billy gushed, fluffy boots bouncing.