Epilouge

(A/N: y'all I'm cryin trying to write this you have no idea)

Marie's POV ~

It was a new day. Callie had woken me up saying Iris invited her, and the Octoling boys to turf. She asked if I wanted to tag along, but I thought I'd stay behind.

I had something very important to say to Pearl and Marina.

I woke up and got ready for the day, just like any other day. Sure, I wanted Callie to stay behind and go to work with me, but she honestly deserves some time out of Octo Canyon.

And if we're being honest, I need some alone time as well.

Which may seem strange considering I spent the past two months alone. What I mean is, undisturbed, not stressed alone time. Alone time where I can just relax and not worry about Callie being experimented on by octolings.

I finished getting ready, and left the apartment. It was about 9:30 in the morning. Callie and the others had been out turfing for hours now. I hope they don't wear themselves out!

I slowly strolled across the square. I waved a friendly hello at Sean.

I turned back around, and saw Anastasia at a table with another jellyfish friend. They were coloring with some paints and were sharing apple slices and juice boxes.

"Good morning, Anastasia!" I greeted the young jelly.

"Marie! Goods morning to you! Where is the Callie? Did you come to her rescues?" The little blue child bubbled.

"I sure did, don't fret. She's safe and sound at home where she belongs. Thank you for all your love and support for me" I chuckled, and patted the little one's head.

"I'm happy I could be of the services" she replied. I waved goodbye, and she went about coloring with her friend.

I turned around. I headed towards Pearl and Marina's studio. I had some choice words for that girl, Pearl.

I approached the glass, and knocked, interrupting the girls conversation. Marina's eyes widened, and pearl covered her ears as I could audibly hear Marina shriek.

Marina dashed to the door and opened it for me.

"Marie! Oh my goodness! You're actually here. Like actually, Marie of the Squid Sisters. In the flesh. Right here. Oh my goodness! Pearl look who it is!" Marina gushed in pure excitement.

"Yeah, I know who it is. I can clearly see her" pearl said.

"I'm so sorry to scream, but you have no idea how much I love you two! Where's Callie? I thought she was rescued! Oh don't tell me she was squidnapped again!" Marina said quickly.

"Don't worry, she's fine. She's out enjoying some well deserved free-from-being-hypnotized-time" I explained coolly.

"Ooh..makes sense! So, what brings you to the studio?" She questioned, offering me her stool so I could sit down.

I took her seat and stared directly at pearl. She smiled nervously and looked back up at marina.

"I just thought I'd come to say hello. You are musicians after all, and I want you to know that maybe we could collaborate on a song one time. I'm sure Callie wouldn't mind" I explained, not taking my eyes off pearl.

I think I accidentally gave marina a heart attack, because at the sound of "collaboration" she fainted.

"Marina! Are you alright?" Pearl asked, and shot out of her chair. She went over to the excited octoling.

"Oh my...I'm more than alright...that...that would be amazing. I'd love to collab with you guys" marina said, panting. Pearl lay beside her and patted her head making sure she was alright.

"I guess that'd be cool" Pearl said.

"Great! I'll let callie know immediately" I said to them. Marina smiled widely and bounced right up.

"I'll go get my phone and tell our manager, Pearlie!" She exclaimed, and ran out the other door into the upper level of the studio. Now was my chance.

"Pearl" I simply said.

"What?" She snapped, getting off the floor and back onto her yellow and pink swirled chair.

"Do you value your friendship with Marina?" I calmly asked, staring her dead in the eyes.

"Uh, of course I do! I value our friendship more than my own life!" She said defensively.

"Does she mean a lot to you?" I asked again.

"YEAH?! She's the most important cephalopod in my life! I'll never regret the day I met her, cold and alone in Octo Canyon. I'll never forget that day. She is, and always will be my best friend" Pearl said, smiling at the thought of her best octarian friend.

"Good" I smiled too.

"Wha-?" She said.

"Cherish her, Pearl. Don't ever let anything drag you two apart. You never know when you could suddenly loose everything" and with that deep and dramatic quote, I stood up, opened the door, told Pearl a simple "Take Care" and left. I walked across the square and squid formed through the drain between worlds, and waited for Callie to return from turf.