Authors Note

DISCLAIMER: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TOO YOUNG TO BE WRITING THIS. IM WARNING YOU NOW ITS NOT GOOD.

Ok so I wanted to make a few points clear for you all.

1) This story isn't going to follow the movie exactly, I will add things the gang does that they don't do in the movie I will also mess around with the timeline a bit and make this more of my own interpretation of the original story.

2) This fanfic is supposed to be messy, some characters and interactions are going to be sad, disgusting, and downright disturbing. But, if you've read anything by Stephen King, he's known for those themes, since it's his original work I thought it would be best if I tried to stick with that.

3) If anything offends you in the story also don't read. Don't sit there and comment your complaints about the story because I am not changing it for you.

4) This story isn't entirely about Henry, it has a lot to do with how the main character lives in the town of Derry.

5) I post as often as I can but I have no set day when I post.

6) Don't expect this story to be exactly like the movie, because it's not and never will be. I change the some of the scenes to the way that I think will sound good. Adding a new character into a movie isn't easy.

If you except these terms of policy, press OK.

Jk but please enjoy Tough Love

-Skylight/Lil Smudge