One

KiriBaku!

Aizawa X Mic. (Don't know the ship name)

Jiro X Kaminari

==

After a long day of training, the class of 1-A walked into their dorms. "Hey Deku, you coming to shower?" Denki Kaminari asked Izuku Midoriya. "I'll be there in a minute" Izuku told him, rushing into his dorm room, as All Might had a separate shower installed into his dorm, just for him to help keep the secret he desperately wants to keep from everyone, Kacchan already knows but doesn't go that far.

Izuku stripped from his Gym uniform and removed his nude color binder, setting both of them in the dirty clothes basket. Izuku proceeded to shower and quickly finished. He got out of the shower and wrapped the dark green towel around himself.

Walking out of the bathroom, he grabbed a new binder, boxers, and a pajamas, dark green fuzzy pants and a white plain tee shirt. He put on the boxers and dried his hair, deciding to put the binder on in a minute.

"Yo, Midoriya, you coming to shower?" Kirishima's voice was heard and the opening of the door made Izuku gasp, but it was too late, Kirishima was flashed by Izuku's birth parts, female birth parts.

Kirishima quickly slammed the door closed and Mina Ashido raised an eyebrow at Kirishima's actions. "Are you okay?" Mina asked, holding the stuff for the slumber party that they were having in the living room. Kirishima didn't say anything to her, walking past her and into Katsuki Bakugo's room.

"What are you doing shitty hair?" Kacchan growled, "Is Midoriya a girl?" Kirishima grabbed the other male by the shoulders and Bakugo froze. "What?" Katsuki stuttered and pushed him off of him, "What the fuck are you talking about? He's a he, a fucking boy" Katsuki cursed and kicked him out of his room.

==

Midoriya was panicking and was rushing to put all of his clothes on. Running out of the dorm room, he ran straight into Shoto Todoroki. "Are you okay?" Todoroki helped Izuku to his feet and was dressed in pajamas, and a book tucked in his arm.

"Yeah" Izuku stuttered out the word and was panicking in the inside. "I'm going to get ready for slumber party, see you later Midoriya" Todoroki waved at him as he walked away.

"Midoriya, can I talk to you?" Kirishima asked him and Izuku nodded. They walked back into Izuku's dorm and Deku sat on the bed. "Midoriya, please don't take this the wrong way, but, are you a girl?" Kirishima asked the last part rather quickly. "I was born a female, but I am a male inside, my body may not match my soul, but I am a male" Izuku told the red haired male and Kirishima nodded. "Who else knows?" Kirishima asked, "Only Kacchan, All Might, Recovery Girl, and Midnight" Deku told him.

 "Okay, I understand, thank you for trusting me enough to tell me what you did" Kirishima went to leave, "Slumber party starts in ten minutes, I promise not to tell anyone, that's not my place to" Kirishima told him and left.

Deku smiled and cheered in delight.

==

"Hey, Deku's here!" Uraraka cheered as the green haired male walked into the room. "Hey" Deku waved and sat in between Shoto and Kaminari.

Bakugo, Kirishima, Uraraka, Todoroki, Mina, and Kaminari were there.

"What movie are we watching first?" Uraraka asked, standing up in front of every one. "How about Kingsman?" Mina suggested and they all nodded in agreement. Uraraka popped in the movie.

==

After watching a few movies, All Might, Mic, Midnight, and Aizawa came in, saw the movie night, left and showered, put on pajamas, and came to join to the movie night.