Eight

"Wow! That was fun!" Kirishima yelled as they walked out of the park, towards the van.

"I feel kinda funny" Midoriya said, setting his soda down, "That last ride was kinda woopy" Izuku laughed. "You ate too much food" Kaminari laughed at him.  "Let's get onto the bus" Katsuki lightly pushed Izuku towards the bus.

Izuku and Katsuki sat in their seats, and Izuku soon fell asleep.

==

"Hey, wake up" Katsuki slapped Izuku, "Don't do that" Kirishima said, and Izuku rubbed his eyes and stood up.

==

Dabi and Toga sat upon a different building and saw Katsuki and Izuku in their hotel room.

"We'll have to go in when both of them are sleeping" Dabi noted, Toga sighed and sat onto the rooftop.

"That's maybe four hours, maybe more" Toga commented. "Let's just wait" Dabi sat next to the blond.

==

Hours later, Toga jumped up, "Wait! What if I go and get him, as that girl that's in his class". Dabi looked up at her, "Do you have her blood?" he raised an eyebrow at her. "I stole it" Toga said and Dabi stood up, "Wait till the blonde, Katsuki Bakugo, one either goes to sleep, or leaves the room" he said.

==

"I'm gonna go shower" Katsuki yawned as he stood up and left to the bathroom, grabbing his pajamas. "Alright, don't fall" Izuku playfully said, and Katsuki stuck his tongue out at him.

A couple minutes later, Izuku looked up as he heard a knock at the door, he stood up and opened the door, "Oh, Hi Uraraka" Izuku said, "Do you want to talk a walk with me?" Uraraka asked, "Oh, sure, let me get my shoes" Izuku grabbed his slip-on shoes and followed Uraraka to the elevator.

The entire time, she acted like she had something on her mind. "Follow me, I found this cool place" Uraraka said as soon as the elevator doors opened, grabbed Izuku by the wrist and rushed out the front door of the hotel and towards the back of the hotel.

"Wait!" Izuku tried, but, Uraraka just sped up. "Alright, here we are!" Izuku looked up and saw the sky full of stars and was mesmerized with it's natural beauty. "Pretty" Izuku whispered and Uraraka hummed in agreement.

[Alright, let's try not to rush this too much *Crosses Fingers*]

Izuku yelped as he was tackled to the ground, immediately a collar was around his neck, a metal and had a blinking red light on it. Izuku felt metal handcuffs being put around his wrist and a rag around his mouth.

Hands pulled him off the ground and he saw Uraraka melt away and Toga in her place and saw Dabi holding him up. Toga walked over and injected a needle into Izuku's neck, and put a liquid into him, causing him to pass out.

"Let's go" Dabi through him over his shoulder and took off.  Toga following right behind him.

==

490 Words

Published, 07/07/2019

I may or may not order a UA Uniform, either the Gym or School, but, I'm excited, I worked for money and I'm there!

Thoughts about the story? Questions?

Bye! *Hugs all around*