Four

For the next couple of weeks, Deku had been getting better, not allowed to train, but still payed attention to everything. But after eight weeks of taking it easy, he was allowed to do whatever he wanted.

It was a Saturday and Inko, All Might, and Izuku had gone out for lunch, to have some family time.

The day was spent with lots of laughter and large smiles. "That was a fun day" Izuku commented, as the mother and son told the father an older memory.

Now the trio was waking down the downtown area, looking at stuff and overall having an amazing time.

"Oh, look it's Izuku Midoriya, from UA!" A young child pointed at the teen boy and he waved and smiled at the young girl, and the family walked away.

==

The next day, Sunday, Deku awoke to papers and such all over the kitchen table and Inko and All Might sitting across from each other.

"Oh, good morning Izuku" Inko said when she noticed her son. "Morning Mom, morning Dad" Izuku walked into the kitchen and made his cereal.

As he sat down, he got a text -

Ura- Wanna hang with us?

Deku- Sure, what time?

Ura- Come whenever, we're just hanging at Momo's

Deku- Be there in a min
-

==

Izuku walked up to Momo's large house. He gave the door a knock and Momo herself answered the door.

"Hi Midoriya, we're all hanging up in the game room" Momo led the smaller boy towards a room where cursing, laughter, and screaming can be heard.

"Hey, Midoriya's here!" Denki yelled and most turned their heads to see the boy.

Deku saw Denki, Uraraka, Iida, Bakugo/Kacchan, Mina, Jiro, and Kirishima.

==

"How about we play, truth or dare?" Mina suggested, "Sounds fun" and with that the group sat in Momo's living room.

"Okay, Kaminari, truth or dare?" Jiro asked him, "hmm, truth" Denki said. "Do you like like anyone?" Jiro said with a knowing smirk.

"Well, yes" Denki said with a blush.

As this was going on Deku and Katsuki were having a hush conversation off to the side.

"How are you doing after everything?" Bakugo asked, " Do better, and I've just recently got to go back to wearing my binder" Izuku said.

"What are you guys talking about over there?" Denki asked the duo, "Nothing much" Deku said as he and Katsuki sat with them again.

==
399 words
Published, 06/27/2019

Hey, sorry that this took so long to come out and it's short 😣

I would love to hear your thoughts on this and if you have any questions, please let me know.

😀