Three

After school, Deku and Uraraka met up at the school gates. Then the duo went over to Deku's house. "How are you feeling?" The brown haired female asked Deku as they walked inside Deku's house.

"I'm feeling a lot better than when I was first got home" Deku said, "That's good to hear" Uraraka smiled. "Hello, Izuku, I was just leaving to get to work" Inko said, kissing and hugging her son goodbye. "Bye Mom, drive safe" Deku said, "Hi and Bye Ms. Midoriya" Uraraka said, "Goodbye Uraraka, have fun you two" Inko closed the door behind her.

Deku locked the front door and the pair sat in the living room. "So, do you want to play video games?" Uraraka asked, Deku nodded and they turned onto the game system.

==

After hours and hours of playing video games, round after round, they called it quits and began preparing dinner for the two, later three, of them. 

As they were just finishing up making dinner, Inko came back home from work. "Hi Mom!" Deku said, "Hi Izuku, thank you for making dinner, Toshinori will be home shortly" Inko said, referring to All Might.

In secret from the public, All Might, Toshinori, and Inko Midoriya have been engaged for three months. The pair plan to get married sometime within the next two years, but, with All Might still heroing, it's hard with getting an exact date.

Uraraka pulled out her phone as she got a text from her Dad. "I've got to go" Uraraka said, gave Deku a hug and left. "Bye Uraraka" Deku called from the front door as a car was outside and she got inside.

"I'm home!" Toshinori called from the front door as he came inside. "Hi Dad!" Deku called from the kitchen. "Hi Izuku". Toshinori sat down at the table as Izuku sat some food down for him.

"It looks amazing"

==

311 Words

Published, 02/02/2019

Feedback?