Five

"Alright, everyone be quite" Aizawa told them and silence fell over Class 1-A. "Okay, look, we're going to go a resort for a week, but, anyone who acts up isn't going to go, pack for eight days, an extra outfit and meet me at the outside of your dorms tomorrow morning at seven" then Aizawa left the room and the dismissal bell went off.

"I'm excited, what about you Deku?" Uraraka, Iida, and Deku were walking towards the dorm building, "Yeah!" Deku smiled and Ochaco and Deku raced one another to the building, Tenya yelling at them as the ran inside.

The pair got to a stop in the main area of the dorm building and was lightly panting and Deku grabbed them both bottle of waters. "Thanks" Ochaco said and took a gulp, then the pair walked up to Deku's room.

"Should we help each other pack?" Uraraka suggested and Izuku nodded, they went inside Izuku's room. Uraraka sat on Izuku's bed and the male picked up a suitcase, a green one.

Izuku sat the suitcase on the bed, next to Uraraka, and Uraraka opened it. "So, we need eight pairs of everything" Izuku then began getting out eight shirts, eight shorts, one pair of pants, eight pairs of socks, boxers, and put those in.

Izuku then grabbed a few extra binders that were already in a separate bag and Uraraka couldn't see what was in it.

"Alright, for your shower stuff" Uraraka 'whooped' and Izuku laughed as he grabbed his soap, his also hidden bag of feminine products, toothpaste, a toothbrush, and a bottle of Advil. 

Then they went to Uraraka's room and did the same thing.

==

"Want to get some dinner?" Uraraka asked and Izuku nodded, they went down the elevator and into the kitchen and main area, area. Kaminari, Zero, Kirishima, and Bakugo were playing Mario cart together, the four yelling at one another.

Izuku and Uraraka made themselves some Ramen and sat at the table, talking to one another as they ate.

==

333 Words

Published, 06/28/2019

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed!

:0

*Gives ya'll hugs*

nplknbodniojbgnsdopbn