Fourteen

So, I just realized that I never put like a real time line, and I think I'll put some of the anime stuff in here, cause I think It'll be fun for me to write. I think that I'll put some fan theories. Also, stuffs about to hit the fan.

==

About a three weeks since Izuku and Toga got there, Izuku had gone through major school work to catch up, and with the help of the his classmates and teachers, he did.

Toga went through a program that they started for her and she got to go through the UA school and stay at the Class 1-A dorms.

"Wow, can't believe it's Summer so soon" Toga huffed, wiping sweat off her forehead and sighing. "Yeah" Izuku walked along side her, "I heard you're coming to the Training Camp with us" Izuku said, excitedly.

"I'm excited!" Toga bounced.

==

"I'm glad you've managed to get back into the swing of things" All Might sat with Inko and Izuku at their house, dinner on the table. "Me too" Izuku smiled. They ate while they talked and Izuku discussed his Quirk with All Might, Inko knows about it's history and everything.

==

(From here I had to switch to my phone instead of my laptop. So if it seems off, that's why)

They stood in front of a large bus, one enough for their entire class and was ready for their summer training camp. Izuku had missed out on fighting teachers, but, they deemed him healed enough to go on the camp.

 "Alright, get on" Aizawa said getting in the driver's seat and the students piled into the back.

The group chatted with one another and Izuku sat off to the side, feeling like his head was woozy.

"Are you okay?" Toga whispered to him, "Hm, oh yeah" Izuku said, a dazed looking on his face and his eyes were strange.

But as soon as Toga saw it, it went away. 'Weird' She thought, but, didn't forget about it.

==

The class was confused when the bus rolled to a stop at the cliff. "Huh?" Izuku and Toga walked out to the cliffside.

"That's Mandalay and Pixie-Bob" Izuku whispered to Toga. Toga and Izuku seemed in their own world, then the earth from underneath them, shot them into the forest below.

Izuku rolled to a safe way to land and was confused with his surroundings, "You'll make it by noon if you're fast enough!" Izuku heard Pixie-Bob shout.

==

415 Words

Published, 08/21/2019

Sorry, this one sucked, but, getting into one of the anime plots.

Life has sucked everything out of me.

Question for this chapter- Who is your favorite My Hero Academia character?

Who is your least favorite?