Chapter Four.

Cain wipes his eyes as he opens them slightly, rays of sunshine cascaded through his window and onto Ramona back. She laid on top of him and her warm cheek was pressed against his heart, his arm was around her waist. He felt his chest and back burn for some reason, he raised his head to scratches, the hickey that she gave him and bite marks on his shoulder. He thought about where they did it and how many times they did it. After the bathroom, they went to the couch, the living room floor and the wall at least twice but they went right back to his bed and made love. Total of seven orgasms.

Cain gently lifted her off of him and he slides from under then he kays her back down, draping the cover over her body and he stares at her as she slept peacefully. He leaned down and kisses her head then he walks to his bathroom. He flicked the light on and he looks at the scratches, he turns around and he widens his eyes as he looks into the mirror then he sees scratches on his back that were way worse than his chest. "Goodness," He murmured, Agnes comes in the bathroom whining which meant she had to go outside. He hurried in his closet to get some pants on and a muscle tee, he didn't want to keep her waiting.

Agnes followed behind Cain as they leave his apartment to the stairs, he walked on the side of his complex and he stood watching Agnes as she sniffed around. "You were keeping up quite a noise last night, " His neighbor Iris approaches them and she held her mail in her hand, she looks at the bite marks and scratches that were on his chest and her lips formed into a smirk. Cain hated Iris and she lived on the left side of him, she was so annoying and she followed behind him like a lost puppy when he told her that he didn't like her. She pressured him into a date that didn't go well and she still obsesses over him. "Yes and I bet you enjoyed it," He remarked and Iris hazel eyes darkened, she wasn't ugly at all and she was very tall, almost his height tall even though he was very tall, skin was pale like snow white that her face would easily get flushed, she had brown hair similar to his.

"I would if it were me," Iris says reaching out to touch his arm and he lifted his arm away from her. Cain rolled his eyes as he whistled for Agnes to come, she does on command and he walks away from Iris because he was tired of talking to her. Cain goes back upstairs, he feeds Agnes and he turns on the stove to cook lunch because it was two in the afternoon even though breakfast sounded nice. He made grilled chicken burgers with a side of sweet potato fries, which was something he learned in cooking class and he walks back to his room to still see Ramona sleep. He leans down and he rubs her back, she stirs in her sleep and muttered something. "It's two in the afternoon, you should get up and eat something," He whispers then he kisses her head and Ramona raises her head as she lets out a yawn. Cain grabs a shirt from his drawer and he sits down on the bed next to her.

Ramona smiles softly, her hair was all over head and he attempts to smoothen it down but it wasn't doing any justice. "It's all your fault, I told you leave it in a ponytail and what do you do? Grab my hair until it came loose," She say hitting his arm and Cain laughs. "I'm sorry but you liked it," He gives her the shirt and she slips it on. Ramona crawls out the bed and she hisses as she stands up. "I really hate you right now," She hunches against the bed and Cain lifts her up, he wasn't gonna let her suffer. He carried her to the table and he sits her down. He sits her bowl right in front of her and he kisses her head then she sits next to her. "So what's your plans today?" Ramona asked him and she grabs her fork.

Cain didn't have anything planned, he had to grade papers and he just wanted to be with Ramona for the entire weekend. "Nothing really, I just want to spend the rest of the day with you and let's not forget that all of this needs to heal up before I go back to work. Kids are gonna think I was mauled by Wolverine," he says showing his scratch marks and Ramona mouth opened because she had no idea that she was scratching him that bad. "I'm so sorry, don't worry, I have a family secret that I can make and they will be healing up in no time," she grinned and she starts eating. Cain watched her eat as he ate, she was so cute and sexy that he couldn't get his eyes off of her. "I have a question, why don't you speak any French or you let your accent go? I've met many people who were born in different countries but their accents were strong as ever."