Chapter Twenty-three.

"You would not be reading as if David Bowie isn't in the next room

"You would not be reading as if David Bowie isn't in the next room." Ramona whispered as she sits in a room, she was waiting for David and his manager. "You are obsessed with him, I'm not." Cain tells her and Dahlia was playing under the table with Chip because they have been in there for an entire hour. "Don't lie, you are hot for that man." Ramona laughs and Cain shakes his head as he looks back his book, he was more of Aretha Franklin, Jackson 5 and Stevie Nicks type of guy. Ramona rubs her stomach as she lets out a sigh. Ramona hears giggling coming from under the table. "What if the baby came out right now?" Ramona hears Chip whisper to Dahlia, the little girl chuckles.

Ramona was about to pop any moment now and she didn't want to happen today not even tomorrow. "Don't jinx me." Ramona says and Dahlia chuckles, Chip comes from under the table and Dahlia crawls into Cain's lap, he chuckles as he pulls her up. "What you reading, Uncle?" Dahlia asked him. "Hamlet." Cain tells her and Dahlia looks at Ramona with her eyes wide. "Sounds boring." Dahlia says to Ramona making her laugh, Cain shakes his head as Dahlia leans against him. "When are we gonna see the pretty man?" Dahlia whines and Ramona didn't think Dahlia wanted to see him because she had no idea who he is. "He's coming." Dahlia tells her and Ramona starts looking around,  she sees a man with bright orange hair and bright clothes. Dahlia gasped as she looks at Ramona. "He's so colorful." Dahlia smiles as Ramona gets up  and David hugs Ramona gently because he felt as if he hugs her too tight he might hurt her or something. "You look gorgeous." David gushes and Ramona blushes a little. "Thank you ."

David moves on and hhe shakes Cain's and Chip's hand. He got to Dahlia and she looks at him with wide eyes, not believing who was in front of her. "Hi." She squeaked and he kneels down, he smiles. "Hello, you're so adorable. What's your name?" He questioned and Dahlia's mouth parted, she swallows hard and she looks at Chip who motioned her to tell her name to him. "Dahlia Papillon." Dahlia says shyly and he smiles as he holds out his hand, she shakes his hand gently. "Nice to meet you, I love your hair." David smiles and Dahlia just stares at him.

"I guess we can get right to business." Ramona chuckles and Dahlia slowly walks to Chip, he picks her up and she hasn't taken her eyes off of him. David sits down in front of her and she starts going over his income. "Right here... this is where I noticed the substantial amount of money being taken, it's about fifteen thousand dollar and some cents. So, someone is taking money from you. Do you know who has access to your money besides you?" Ramona questioned him and David hummed as he nodded his head slowly. "My account and my manager but my manager gets paid too well to steal any money from me. I do believe it might be the accountant because he doesn't ever tell me what's going on with my money." David explained and Ramona looks at him through her glasses. "That's a good thing you fired him and you don't have to worry, chile, I'll give you weekly updates."

David smiles and Cain sat next to her, awfully turned on because Ramona was so smart and she was so good at mathematics that it was just something he had never seen someone so good at. "Thank you so much." David says clutching her hands and she smiles. "It's no problem. By the way, Cain agrees to your thruple relationship proposition." Ramona chuckles at the end and Cain dropped his book along with his jaw. "No, I said it wouldn't be too bad. Besides, I don't share." Cain shrugged a she wraps his arms around her waist and Ramona rolls her eyes with a chuckle as she looks at David. "He gets jealous so easily." Ramona and David shakes his head as he chuckles.