Chapter Ten.

Ramona groaned as she laid her head on the toilet, she was naked and throwing up. Cain held her hair and she cried as she threw up because she felt so disgusting, she never got drunk and last night was the first and maybe last time. Cain chuckles as she throws up, she slaps his naked thigh making him hiss. She wipes her face and she looks up at him and she sees the look he does when he's admiring her. "I still think you're gorgeous even though I just watched you throw up whatever you ate yesterday," He smiled and Ramona grumbled as she gets up, she began to brush her teeth and washing her face. She looked in the mirror and her hair was a mess, Ramona looked at Cain and he sheepishly smiles because they went at it again and Cain was tugging her hair. "You're gonna fix my hair, Cain, you're gonna brush it and you're gonna do it right."

Cain held up his hands as he stood behind her and he runs his hands through his hair. "How about I give you two braids because that's all I know how to do?" He suggested and Ramona nodded with a small smile. They sat at the couch and he brushed through her hair, he was gentle with it even though Ramona didn't mind it because she brushed the hell out of her hair. He brushed it out and he did two braids. "See, I work at my Mom's hair salon sometimes and I seen Delaney do it all the time," Cain shows Ramona and she was very impressed because it was neat. "Wow, you do my hair better than me," She smiled and she kisses his shoulder, he smirked as he looks at his hair, he did amazing in his opinion. "Come with me to walk Agnes?"

Ramona nodded as she slipped on his shirt and her shorts, she slipped on her shoes and she leaves with him out the apartment. Cain shuts the door and he sees a note on the door, it was a noise complaint and he grabs it before grumbling it up and tossing it at Ramona's head making her turn around, glaring at him and she mumbles something under her breath then she hits his arm making him laugh. They stood outside and it was cold, Ramona stayed in front of Cain as his arms draped around her and he rest his chin on their head as they watched Agnes use the restaurant. "I had a dream last night, It was the best dream I ever had. You were in it, surprisingly fully clothed," He remarked and she elbowed is arm gently making him chuckle. "We had a little girl, she looked like you and she was so cute and tiny with the most beautiful little smile and she called me Papa, she would lay her on my shoulder and she would listen to me talk. You were both attached to me," He explained and the thought of kids made her sad, she couldn't bring a child in a world like this. She didn't say anything and Cain expected her to be this quiet early in the morning and he didn't mind her not replying.

They go back inside and Cain's phone immediately rings and he sighs as he walks over to it, he picks it up. "Hello?"

Cain stood there and he hears his Mom hysterically crying and he began to shake. "Okay-Okay, I'm coming, It's okay Momma, I'm on my way,' He hangs up and he runs into his room, he gets changed into some better clothes and Ramona comes out the kitchen with some tea. "What happened?" She asked him and Cain comes out his room with his denim jacket on. "My brother is home," He says and he takes the tea from her hand, he picks her up lifting her over his shoulders and he grabs her keys from the counter. He left his apartment.

Ramona follows behind Cain as he walks up his mother's driveway and he doesn't even knock on the door, he enters her house and he hears a sea of voices. Cain didn't say a word the entire way, he was shaking and he was biting his lip and looked so frantic. They come to the home that he grew up in, it wasn't the biggest house and it wasn't the nicest one on the block but this place had a lot of history. Cain gets out the car and Ramona follows behind him. Trying to keep up with his long legs and he immediately opens the front door. "Momma," Cain called out and he rakes his messy hair back. "We're in here," Cher's voice echoed from the living room.