Chapter Seven.

Cain has been up since the crack of dawn because he had to go to the store, he went to go donate blood which is something he does monthly on a certain day which had to be today and he had to do some cleaning around his apartment ev...

                Cain has been up since the crack of dawn because he had to go to the store, he went to go donate blood which is something he does monthly on a certain day which had to be today and he had to do some cleaning around his apartment even though his apartment was already clean but his OCD kicked in when he saw that he had dog hair all over his carpet then it turned into him hand scrubbing the entire kitchen floor even though it was already cleans

Ramona watches him cook and he looked stressed out. Her mother was coming than his mother also coming right along with Bruce and Annette then the little kiddos J-Baby and Junior. She sighs as she rubs his back and she lays her head on his arm. "Give yourself a ten-minute break," she tells him softly and Cain lets out an agitated huff, he wiped his forehead with his arm and he looks at Cain. "I don't want this day to go bad, I want your Momma to like me and I want my Momma to like you but I already know that she will but I like you a lot and I know that you're going to be with me and I want all of this to work out," Cain states and Ramona pulls him into a hug, she kisses his arm because he had his head tilted back and there was no way she could reach him while he was doing that.

"I need to smoke a cigarette," Cain mumbled and Ramona nodded even though she couldn't stand when people smoke, it was a nasty habit and she didn't do it herself but she never judged anyone for smoking but for some reason watching Cain smoke made her wet. He pulled out a cigarette and he lights a cigarette. He walks out to his porch. He takes a puff before letting out smoke come out his nose, Ramona bites her lip as she leaned against the counter.

She watched him smoke until he comes out of the house. Ramona tilted her head as she looks at him walk over to the sink to wash his hands. "When did you start smoking?" Ramona asked him and Cain turns the water off then he dries his hand with a paper towel. "I was fifteen, it's all Bruce's fault in my opinion. He offered me one and he knew that I was coping with my obsessive eating and I replaced that habit with smoking. It helped me lose weight but I could never stop."

Cain reaches out and he lifts her chin slightly, he presses a gentle kiss to her lips and he looks into her eyes. "You don't like it when I smoke do you?" He questioned her and she slightly smiles. "No, but when you do, I just want to suck your dick," she tells him truthfully and Cain's lips parted, he clears his throat and he lets go of her chin then he scratches the back of his neck. "Do you still want to or..?"

Ramona chuckles as she looks at the clock. They wouldn't even have time to plus she wanted to have a little fun too. "We don't have time but if this dinner goes well then... we can have more than me just sucking you off," Ramona smirked and Cain stares at Ramona, his emerald orbs and his demeanor changed because he was gonna wear her out right after. "Let me check on the roast," He rushed and she laughs as she watches him go right back to cooking, she tried to get in the kitchen but he simply wouldn't let her; he literally carried her out of the kitchen every time she walked in and eventually she just did it to mess with him. "I'm gonna go pick up J-Baby and Junior, you okay until I come back?" Ramona questioned him and he takes the chicken roast out of the oven. "Yes!" He states and he hears the door.