Chapter Twenty-four.

Cain hummed as he walks around with Ophelia clutching her against his chest, end of the pacifier in his mouth, it was three in the morning and he honestly likes waking up early and Ramona thinks he's crazy. " juste regarder la télé. We're gonna watch some TV." Cain says and he sits on the couch, he sits and he rested her in the crease of his knees, Opehlia stared at him quietly as he turns the TV. "How about we watch some good ole Jeffersons, your Momma loves that show." Cain tells her and she yawns a little.

The theme song comes on and he starts dancing a little. "Well, we're moving on up to the.. east side." Cain sings clapping his hands. Ophelia starts smiling and Cain knew she was tired. Agnes comes over to them and the do rested her head on his knee, staring at Ophelia. "I still love you, Aggy." Cain whispered to his dog and he puts Ophelia against his chest then he places her blanket over her, he patted the spot next to him and Agnes jumps up on the couch, she rested her head in his lap.

Cain sat and watched TV until the baby fell asleep but he ended up falling asleep himself with his arms wrapped around her gently.

Ramona got up a few hours later and she rubs her hands through her hair, she smiles as she quietly leans down kisses his head. "Cain.. you got to go to work." She whispered to him and Cain slowly shakes his head as he turns his head. "I still think it's bullshit how they won't let me take off." Cain mumbled and Ramona frowns as she leans down, she kisses his forehead then she looks at Ophelia who was sleeping. "We will be here when you get home." Ramona tells him and Cain frowned because he already missed most of the couple of days of her Ophelia's life and it saddened him. Cain gives Ophelia to Ramona, she quietly takes her upstairs while Cain puts on some coffee.

Ramona comes back downstairs and she wore his shirt then some shorts. She gained about ten pounds and wasn't so proud of it. Cain looks at the time on the wall, he literally had twenty minutes to spare and most of the time was for him getting dressed. "Tonight, I'm going to fu—"

"Good morning." Chip smiles as he walks into the kitchen, Ramona looks at Cain who was a bit embarrassed but it was not like Chip didn't know how the two got down because they used to live in an apartment with thin walls. Chip pats Cain's back and he smiles as he opens the fridge. Ramona smiles as she leaves the kitchen. Cain watches her leave and he looks at his younger brother. "You are going to take Dahlia to the library right?" Cain questioned and Chip scoffed. "Of course, it's literacy hour and I volunteered to read today and I'm excited." Chip grinned and Cain ruffles his hair. "Good, I'm letting you guys have the car, Ramona is gonna take me to work." Cain tells him and Chip smiles as he stuffed a piece of bread in his mouth.

Cain gets dressed and he heads out with Ramona so she could drop him off. Ramona dances a little as she taps the steering wheel, Cain watches her and he smiles. She looked a lot happier not pregnant and she was glad. "I love you." Cain tells her and Ramona smiles tirelessly. "I love you. What were you saying in the kitchen?" Ramona asked him and Cain licks his lips as he shrugged lightly. "Oh, I was saying that I was gonna fuck you so good and hard tonight." Cain answered, he was always so vulgar and Ramona was use to it. Ramona tilts her head. "What? So I can get pregnant again?" Ramona remarked and Cain let out a fake hiss. "Ouch."

"It wasn't just me besides... you are always so ready to make me cum again and I'm not a woman, I can't have multiple orgasms. Make me feel so vulnerable sometimes." Cain whispered at the end and Ramona pouted as she rubbed his thigh. "Sucks to be a man does it?" Ramona questioned and Cain shakes his head because Ramona was just his weird wife and he accepted every aspect of her. "I'm kidding, you know I love you." Ramona chimed and Cain felt her hand rise up his thigh and he clears his throat. "Ramona, not right now, we're five minutes away from the school." Cain huffed and she stops, he sighs because she knew how quickly he would arise just by her touching him.