Chapter 1-"You're such a mess."

I knocked on the door gently and slipped inside. I passed the detention slip to the teacher in charge.

"Please take a seat."

I noticed I'm the first one here and sat at the back corner of the room. I put my Airpods on and played some music while waiting for all the students who also have detention to come.

"Okay, I guess everyone's here for now. I want all of you to write a one thousand word essay on your reflection of why are you in detention today and what have you learnt from this visit here. You can leave as soon as you finish your essay." The teacher, apparently called Mr Jones from the Shadow Wolves pack instructed us.

I looked around at the sleepy faces of the students. There isn't many of them here. The teachers probably do not dare to hand out detention slips to those of higher ranks in their own pack for fear that it might be disrespectful.

Nevertheless, I still took out a few pieces of paper and start writing. Writing essays had never been a problem to me. Not to boast but I've always never had a problem with any subjects. I guess you could say I'm a nerd without the typical black glasses.

I completed my essay as fast as I can and handed it up to Mr Jones. I waited for him to screen through my essay briefly before letting me go. Finally, I'm out of this hell hole. As I got to the entrance, I stretched myself and I thought I could finally get a breather from this suffocating day.

Freedom! My wold howled.

Let's go home and watch some Netflix. I suggested to her.

Yes, Madam. My wolf tried to fake a British accent. It's kinda amazing how the wolves inside of us could talk to us internally even though wolves aren't supposed to talk.

I skipped happily towards my bike, relieved that this stressful day has finally been over for me.

Fuck, not so soon my dear.

Just as I was about to question my wolf, I heard an all so familiar sickening laugher and a not so familiar voice along with it. I sighed as I put on my helmet and quickly got onto the bike or I'm afraid I'll claw his throat out when I see him.

"Hey, isn't that the Beta's daughter you hate?" The not so familiar voice called out.

Guess it's too late now...

I turned around to see who Flash was with. Standing beside him at the main entrance of the school was Damon Brooks, the Gamma of our pack. He's tall, at a height of around 6' which is almost as tall as his Alpha's 6'1 figure. Both of them are best friends since diapers and they both share the same character traits-prankster, jerk, etc. Except that he's less of a jerk and manwhore than that piece of shit.

"Isn't that the Alpha's son whom I hate?" I mimicked. They are walking towards me now. If I looked at them correctly, I actually saw Flash's eyes turning black. Damn, his mood swings are worse than a girl on her period.

How dare he be angry at us? I could literally feel my wolf shaking with anger.

That bastard took long strides towards me and grabbed my chin so forcefully I'm afraid I could actually got a fracture when he let go.

"Don't you dare disrespect your Alpha like that." He growled.

Upon hearing this, instead of lowering my head to submit to him, I laughed out loud. His face of anger slowly became one of a puzzled face as he loosened his grip on my chin unknowingly. I took the chance to struggle my face out of his grip.