Chapter 7-"Go back to being a jerk."

"AHHH PUT ON SOME CLOTHES! I'm getting eye cancer." I screamed at the top of my lungs and covered my eyes as fast as I can.

"Jesus, calm your tits woman. Won't you like to enjoy more of this Greek God body?" That annoying voice I knew all too well laughed.

"When that day comes, pigs will fly. And what's taking you so long to put on your clothes?" I asked, annoyed that he had found this heavenly place ahead of me.

I guess this place doesn't belong to me anymore then.

"Done."

I uncovered my eyes only to scream again. He only wore a plain white tee this time round but did not wear anything to cover his bottom.

"COVER YOUR BOTTOM TOO YOU PERVERT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs again.

Thank god this place is a secluded area away from the main residence of the pack or it would be much more embarrassing for me.

"Sure thing, cupcake. And I'm not considered a pervert if I'm your mate... am I right?" Two strong hands cupped my small ones and pried them off my eyes.

As I slowly opened my eyes, his face was already inches away from me. Startled by the proximity, I stumbled a few steps back until my back reached the rock wall in the waterfall.

"What did I say about the bet? I told you not to tell anyone we're mates. What if someone hears it? We'll be forced to be together and-" I was cut off by the huge growl that emanated from Flash.

His eyes weren't the usual dark brown anymore. It was pitch black. It had meant his wolf had taken over. His wolf took two slow but long strides towards me and I frantically looked left and right, trying to find an escape route.

When I realised there's no escape from this angry Alpha, I looked back at him. Flash was already a few inches away from me. I could feel his heat radiating off him in contrast to the cool atmosphere. His breathing was heavy as if he is trying to calm himself down.

Then, I did one thing that never in my life have I thought I would have done. Before my brain could even comprehend what my body wanted to do, I leaned forward towards him and slowly put my right hand on his left chest, trying to make his wolf calm down. On the other hand, I rested my head on the right side of his chest and closed all pockets of air in between us. I felt his breathing hitched for a moment before his heavy breathing continued for a short while. We stayed like this for a moment and waited until his wolf had calmed down. The sound of waterfall added another calming effect too. For a moment, I actually felt like this was the best place to be in and wanted to stay like this for my whole life. Of course, that thought wouldn't be for long.

A while later, as I was so relaxed against his body that I didn't realised his breathing was back to normal, I suddenly felt a pair of strong arms engulfed me in a hug. A really tight one at that.

"Enjoying the feels, babe?" Flash said in a playful tone.

I was suddenly jolted 'awake' from his voice and tried to wriggle out of his steeled embrace but to no avail.

"Hey let me go." I glared at him.

"Do you have split personality? The last time I remembered, which is only a few minutes ago, I wonder who took the chance to touch my sexy Greek God body when I lost control of my wolf?" He pretended to think.

"That... That was to calm your wolf down. Have you seen his murderous eyes? He would kill me in a second if I don't do that." I defended weakly.

He unknowingly loosened his grip on me and I violently clawed his arms off me. I slipped out of the tiny space between him and the wall and walked over to some space behind the waterfall where I can breathe properly.